click tracking
Tuesday

Teachings of Mary M

Jeff linked me this page https://www.sophian.org/secret gospel of mary.html?fbclid=IwAR32SXFE5RlYv4jtdgEBlxDLzBKGmXqZ0HkKXn0OCgWFZNYbRkWUjzWpqFY , teachings of Mary Magdalene. Yay! Let's discuss. I will start from the beginning, but if you find some teaching you'd like to discuss about, please share your thoughts. 

1. These are sayings, spoken by Salome the Maiden in the name of St. Mary Magdalene, which women of wisdom have held in trust. Mary said, “If you know the Woman of Light, you will know your Mother and be reborn of the Mother Spirit as a child of light. Because the light is bornless, you will have eternal life.”

I'm glad that we have also female teachers to share their wisdom.... And speaking about the feminine aspect of becoming light. This reminds me of the gradual process of awakening. Child of light means the beginning of the journey, mother spirit is the feminine aspect of someone who is already there. 

2. Mary was speaking to her companions, and she said, “There is glory of glory, and glory of light, and there is the True Light. Seek, therefore, the essence of the light, which is beyond all, and you shall know the Truth of Light.”

Speaks about the difference between wordly desires, glory, about the desire to become awakened, and true awakening, or True Light. 

3. Mary said, “This world is a cemetery, it is filled with corpses. For this reason, the Lord set the world on fire so that the dead might awaken and spirits might be set free. And now the fire burns, and we tend it so that it might burn brightly, and we dance within the fire, for we are on fire with the Spirit of Yahweh. If you seek the Anointed, you seek the fire, and when you are utterly burnt away, you will rejoice in the True Light.”

This is what Jeff always talks about. Wanting to set the world free. The fire is the burning of attachments. The dead are all the people who cling to the world. Wow!

Thoughts?

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Tuesday said:

Jeff linked me this page https://www.sophian.org/secret gospel of mary.html?fbclid=IwAR32SXFE5RlYv4jtdgEBlxDLzBKGmXqZ0HkKXn0OCgWFZNYbRkWUjzWpqFY , teachings of Mary Magdalene. Yay! Let's discuss. I will start from the beginning, but if you find some teaching you'd like to discuss about, please share your thoughts. 

1. These are sayings, spoken by Salome the Maiden in the name of St. Mary Magdalene, which women of wisdom have held in trust. Mary said, “If you know the Woman of Light, you will know your Mother and be reborn of the Mother Spirit as a child of light. Because the light is bornless, you will have eternal life.”

I'm glad that we have also female teachers to share their wisdom.... And speaking about the feminine aspect of becoming light. This reminds me of the gradual process of awakening. Child of light means the beginning of the journey, mother spirit is the feminine aspect of someone who is already there. 

2. Mary was speaking to her companions, and she said, “There is glory of glory, and glory of light, and there is the True Light. Seek, therefore, the essence of the light, which is beyond all, and you shall know the Truth of Light.”

Speaks about the difference between wordly desires, glory, about the desire to become awakened, and true awakening, or True Light. 

3. Mary said, “This world is a cemetery, it is filled with corpses. For this reason, the Lord set the world on fire so that the dead might awaken and spirits might be set free. And now the fire burns, and we tend it so that it might burn brightly, and we dance within the fire, for we are on fire with the Spirit of Yahweh. If you seek the Anointed, you seek the fire, and when you are utterly burnt away, you will rejoice in the True Light.”

This is what Jeff always talks about. Wanting to set the world free. The fire is the burning of attachments. The dead are all the people who cling to the world. Wow!

Thoughts?

Very cool stuff and thank you for sharing Tuesday.

There is a Mother and a child of light.

If you know the Woman of Light you will be reborn as a child of light. Meaning realize the female aspect and you will realize the light. To me that is still different than being the Mother or a Son of God.

This is very much like this GOT verse:

50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.' If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.' If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"

That which is beyond all is emptiness, it is the realization of that and it's infinite potential which is the Mother or the Truth of Light.

I like what you said: This is what Jeff always talks about. Wanting to set the world free. The fire is the burning of attachments. The dead are all the people who cling to the world. Wow!

One could also think of a new turning with the description.

What I do find interesting is the mention of Yahweh which is something Jesus never mentioned..

• Like 2

Great post Tuesday. Thanks for sharing. 

It is said that Mary Magdalene is always available to those in need, to those who call on her. She embodies something that our day and age needs - the comfort and care of the divine feminine, and as Tom mentions, is very important for our spiritual evolution as people. 

The story of Mary is that she went on to live in France, after the death of Jesus, where she went on to become a spiritual teacher, picking up where her husband left off. There is strong connections in France to Mary, including supposed relics, stories and locations associated with her.