click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Tien Shan Taoist Hermitage

By an amazing fluke of luck, I was given something that is usually only given to a Chinese person who is a family member of the master.  In this case, the master was/is an immortal.  Due to this, you can be sure that I am one of the few white people in the whole world who has been given the methods used in the hidden Taoist spiritual path, to become one with the Way.  I am also one of the only people in the world who is open to teaching the real Way to non Chinese persons who have the right stuff, which is in itself very rare.

You know, you’ve seen paintings of dragons holding a pearl.  This depicts and immortal holding the pearl of immortality, and yes, some immortals are dragons.  It is said that only a brave and determined (and lucky) individual is able to take the pearl from the dragon.

So the question is, how does a very rare and semi hidden holder of the pearl find the very rare person who has the guts to take it?

Well, that’s why I have a website, which makes me not so well hidden, but close enough for practical purposes.  In fact, you can yell it in someone’s face and it stays hidden because they always assume you are lying.  Such is the way of the world.

See post below for working links, for some reason links do not work in this post.

And there is the ‘About’ page, which I just did quite a lot of work on to improve it, which describes what kind of experience is waiting for what kind of person 

As you can see, only two or three resident students are allowed to stay here.  If anyone goes to the trouble of reading the ‘About’ page, let me know if something can use some clarification.

Edit:  See post below for working links, for some reason links do not work in this post.

Edited by Steve
  • Like 1

Steve, the first line of your post makes me entirely uninterested in reading the rest of it.

Please refrain from bringing that vibe here. It only makes YOU look bad.

Thank you!

So I did read your post, and just to let you know, neither of the links worked for me.  The first was just dead, and the second said safari could not establish a connection.

Edited by Cheya
clarity

That is strange, it did the same thing to me too.  It must be because I copied it off another forum.  I checked these links, and they worked the first time, but do not work on returning to this post.  I guess you'll have to copy and paste them into a browser to see them.

www.taohermitage.com/index.html

www.taohermitage.com/about.html

Edited by Steve

Yes, I mentioned that in my previous post.  they worked when I first wrote the post bet then I returned to check and they didn't work.

Do any links work on this forum?

Anyway, to see those pages you will need to copy the addresses and then  past them into a browser window, or just do an internet search for Taoist Hermitage Ecuador, that should do it.

Just posting the link without the 'http' into the browser does the trick.

Thanks, i just trued that and it didn't work for me.   I'm using Safari though, so later I'll try it using a different browser.

3 hours ago, FaXin said:

Cool opportunity Steve! Please let us know how it goes...!

How what goes?  Trying to find a real student, or using a different browser?

Is this forum having problems with links or is it just me?

Edited by Steve

2 hours ago, Steve said:

How what goes?  Trying to find a real student, or using a different browser?

Is this forum having problems with links or is it just me?

Sorry, I misread. I thought you had met a new master/immortal to train with. :)

Haven’t heard of links issues but I will check into it. 

On 10/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, FaXin said:

Sorry, I misread. I thought you had met a new master/immortal to train with.

That would be a dream come true, but ...    There must be only a handful of people in the whole world who are alive now who is as advanced as Mr. Yueng, and finding one of them, even if i was actively looking, and i'm not leaving the wilderness here, would be impossible.  Even then, if I did find one they would probably already have a student.  I do get a little info from time to time from some un-named immortal, which may be my guardian, but it's not like going to classes.  For me to take on any known available teacher now would be taking a gigantic step downhill ... unless it was in some unrelated art I haven't trained in much, but my focus is on chi kung.

Masaaki Hatsumi would be one, but he has/had a gigantic crowd of followers which I would get lost in, and I was spoiled with a lot of personal attention.  I just saw a post on FB that said Massaki just died.  Does anyone know about this?

Edited by Steve
  • Like 1