click tracking
FaXin

UFOs and Aliens

For some reason, I'm very drawn to UFO stuff.

What does everyone think? Are we alone out here? :)

UFOs definitely exist. There are so many videos showing evidence of that. What they are and where they're from is a real mystery.

Considering how many suns exist that we can see with our telescopes (and imagining all of the ones we can't), I think there has got to be other life out there. It's fiction, but the concept of Stargate is something I love: the idea of portals which enable travel between the inhabited planets in the universe. I wonder, if other life exists elsewhere, if it's similar to life on our planet (our humans and various creatures), or if it's something so different that we couldn't even dream of it.

1 hour ago, JossBeaumont said:

yes all alone. since we found no aliens by now

What do you make of all the footage, eye witness reports about UFOs? Government ships maybe?

8 hours ago, Aetherous said:

UFOs definitely exist. There are so many videos showing evidence of that. What they are and where they're from is a real mystery.

Considering how many suns exist that we can see with our telescopes (and imagining all of the ones we can't), I think there has got to be other life out there. It's fiction, but the concept of Stargate is something I love: the idea of portals which enable travel between the inhabited planets in the universe. I wonder, if other life exists elsewhere, if it's similar to life on our planet (our humans and various creatures), or if it's something so different that we couldn't even dream of it.

Agreed. I once asked my uncle, who is a Retired Air Force pilot if he’s seen UFOs. Here was his answer “You watch too much TV. *laughs* I’ve seen a lot of weird stuff up there, I’m not sure how much of it was aliens though. But they probably exist.”

One thing that always gets me is the astronauts openness and willing to talk

about the unknown stuff they’ve seen up there. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There is some confusion about the meaning of "UFO". It simply means: "unidentified flying object".

So saying that UFO's don't exist is the same as saying that there are no flying objects that we are (as yet) unable to identify, which clearly is absurd. On the other hand a UFO doesn't need to be an alien device to qualify as a UFO. 

Personally I consider it highly likely that we are not alone in the universe, given how large the (known) universe is. Whether some UFO's are alien devices I don't know.

Edited by Zwerver

8 hours ago, FaXin said:

For some reason, I'm very drawn to UFO stuff.

What does everyone think? Are we alone out here? :)

Probably not. Given the way life developed on this planet it's unlikely, imo, that sentient life here is a one-off. 

1 hour ago, FaXin said:

all the footage, eye witness reports about UFOs

there is no reliable footage. Eye witnesses were hallucinating. Before modern times they were reporting ghosts and dragons. Now its UFOs.

Because what they are experiencing isn't in the purely material realm and they are translating it into imagery they can understand? Jaques Vallee sort of idea? 

When I am out birding ( looking for birds) ,

the rule of thumb, is that the blur you just witnessed

is presumed to be the most dull - of the likely candidates. 

Its a very reliable method. 

Well ... if there are aliens it seems they are not Conscious, and we probably wouldn't want to know them. 

Probably have their own rat race and botox celebrities with 8 arms; mental health issues etc...

Mankind, if it doesn't blow itself up, will be like that one day.

Trekking around the universe to teach people the joys of central banking, debt slavery, and ritalin.

Mostly, we seem to be alien to ourselves ... not that anyone seems to notice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Well ... if there are aliens it seems they are not Conscious, and we probably wouldn't want to know them. 

Probably have their own rat race and botox celebrities with 8 arms; mental health issues etc...

Mankind, if it doesn't blow itself up, will be like that one day.

Trekking around the universe to teach people the joys of central banking, debt slavery, and ritalin.

Mostly, we seem to be alien to ourselves ... not that anyone seems to notice.

Lol! 

Given the age of the known universe, and it's size, live must exist out there, has existed, and has yet to organize into life, and no doubt eventually into intelligent life as we know it. I can only imagine of those intelligences that have evolved and transformed themselves over unbelievable time spans what knowledge, abilities, capabilities, and technology they possess right now. Maybe some know of Earth and simply don't pay much attention to it as to them, it may well be nothing special.

As to foreign intelligences operating right here and now, I wouldn't really know personally and can only speculate and go by what others claim about the phenomenon:

- Do Shamans and others wrestle with interdimensional beings as one tries to tame wilderness, in all it's dangers, for some purpose?

- Are such beings physical too, and do they bioenginner themselves into physical forms as well as hybrid forms with humans?

- Is it really as it appears, with different species having originated at certain planets describable only by vague constellations, all with different intentions and levels of interference?

- Is it all some predator's deceptions and manipulations part of a larger ecosystem (food chain) that predates all life on earth too?

- Do they exist on some different plane which can only cast high level illusions and occasional materializations?

- Are they more evolved beings that try to push humanity as well as certain individuals to their true potentials or avoid some catastrophe?

Endless credible witnesses to the phenomenon, assuming it is one thing and not a multitude of systems that also interact with each other, and so surely all it takes is for one account to be of something real to suddenly make it all real.

Maybe there's ways to make contact, or maybe contact with these level beings should be avoided at all costs. I've asked others about it, and some said these visitors often make contact in dreams by borrowing content from your own memory. This is definitely true in my experience, though I didn't understand such a possibility at first.

Can (or should) one progress with such dream contact, and is it even in your hands? No doubt a thick layer of negative psychic realm also pollutes everything, and care must be taken at all times for the signal to not be diverted elsewhere to outright negative entities. I've read that foreign intelligences, visitors, aliens, sky people, or whatever name you choose for them are themselves psychically shielded and so may only establish contact when they agree to it as well.

Maybe you're just inexplicably drawn to them, or to the idea that there could really be some other society operating in much greater harmony than here on Earth, maybe very similar biologically to earth and humans or a direct descendant of. Bhakti, devotion and inspiration, is after all a positive transforming force, and it will always walk side by side with critical thinking, discernment, and expanding awareness.

The flip side is of course also present in so many apparent communications or contacts: this presentation of something that, I believe, mirrors some blind spot in the recipient(s) own self and mind whose resolution thrusts them forward personally, with trickling effects in society. After reading enough accounts, it becomes apparent this is a method of communication that works on multiple levels with incredible precision.

This could be something very simple, such as learning to stop giving in to fear as in dreams of seeing a UFO but being so shocked by its appearance and (apparent) reality that the dream ends early or more efforts aren't taken inside the dream to seek it out, reflecting an inner block held by fear of a projected unknown. It could be something more complex, such as the appearance of a beautiful Nordic giving the impression that humans can never achieve anything more, reflecting this time an inner block about one's true nature and potential. Such interactions unravel themselves over time as the recipient processes and faces up to these challenges. Even more complex still, it could go into untangling the limitations of the polarized operating medium of the mind itself and how the mind limits inner potential. This could play out as an alternating saintly/demonic theme.

Sure, it may be easy to speculate on this and write it out, but to face up to such challenges, if that is what they really are, it's serious inner work - or, as another way to frame it, a spiritual discipline in itself.

• Like 1

Thank you Alcyone for the great post. Lots of informative info. I liked how you linked the things like the Nordics and UFO dreams to subconscious issues. 

Ive heard some very cool encounter stories from the Native Americans. It’s all very fascinating to me. 

On 8/16/2019 at 4:53 AM, FaXin said:

Thank you Alcyone for the great post. Lots of informative info. I liked how you linked the things like the Nordics and UFO dreams to subconscious issues. 

Ive heard some very cool encounter stories from the Native Americans. It’s all very fascinating to me. 

They definitely exist... my level 15 god friend is from another universe after all :) certain indigenous groups believe they are star people seeded on earth and will do a mass exodus home eventually. 

UFOs and aliens DO exist!  Absolutely no doubt.  What I want to know is if they are going to save humans from themselves, and prevent destroying nature and most animal species, or if they are behind it for some reason.  

These are some of the things I've been told by sincere people who have met them. and a super psychic who has unquestionable honesty and ability:

1.  They destroyed nature on their home planets and come to Earth for the same reason people go out to nature and national parks.  Which means Earth is kind of like an interstellar park.  This implies they might want to keep us from destroying nature.

2. The Aliens have a laissez-faire (hands off) agreement to not interfere, which means they will let the pig psychotics destroy our home planet.

3.  If people 'pray' (some aliens are psychic) to them to take them off the evil Earth then sometimes they will do that, but they only take people who have pure hearts.  This one is certain, and it could be referred to in the bible, where it says that the 'chosen ones' will ascend to heaven when the rest of the planet is going to hell.  They already are taking people.

The other things that are highly possible have been in the news, but anything that comes from the news is highly suspect, maybe we can go over those later.

Edited by Steve

4 hours ago, Steve said:

UFOs and aliens DO exist!  Absolutely no doubt.  What I want to know if they are going to save humans from themselves, and prevent destroying nature and most animal species, or if they are behind it for some reason.  

These are some of the things I've been told by sincere people who have met them. and a super psychic who has unquestionable honesty and ability:

1.  They destroyed nature on their home planets and come to Earth for the same reason people go out to nature and national parks.  Which means Earth is kind of like an interstellar park.  This implies they might want to keep us from destroying nature.

2. The Aliens have a laissez-faire (hands off) agreement to not interfere, which means they will let the pig psychotics destroy our home planet.

3.  If people 'pray' (aliens are psychic) to them to take them off the evil Earth then sometimes they will do that, but they only take people who have pure hearts.  This one is certain, and it could be referred to in the bible, where it says that the 'chosen ones' will ascend to heaven when the rest of the planet is going to hell.  They already are taking people.

The other things that are highly possible have been in the news, but anything that comes from the news is highly suspect, maybe we can go over those later.

Hi Steve.

I feel that the Alien/Extraterrestrial presence on this world has been here far longer than the current version of Humanity has existed. I feel there are a great many civilizations that are assisting in indirect ways as to not "shock" our population or cause a deviation in mindset that might prove detrimental to the world as a whole. Some of these Extraterrestrials/Inter-dimensional Beings will most likely approach people that are open to such contact and who are more elevated spiritually. It will be those people that will educate others in living more in alignment with themselves as well as nature.

Will they let Humanity destroy Earth? I don't think so, I would like to think that Humanity won't get to that point where outside intervention is needed.

There are rumors that Earth does have its own space-based Navy that patrols our solar system and frontier. It is said that there is quite a lot of interstellar traffic throughout our solar system, most of it being outside the visible spectrum. Now I don't have physical proof of this so I wont claim that it is true however, my intuition says yes.

=/\=

• Like 2

On 9/14/2019 at 8:13 AM, Steve said:

UFOs and aliens DO exist!  Absolutely no doubt.  What I want to know is if they are going to save humans from themselves, and prevent destroying nature and most animal species, or if they are behind it for some reason.  

3.  If people 'pray' (some aliens are psychic) to them to take them off the evil Earth then sometimes they will do that, but they only take people who have pure hearts.  This one is certain, and it could be referred to in the bible, where it says that the 'chosen ones' will ascend to heaven when the rest of the planet is going to hell.  They already are taking people.

Such interesting content, thanks Steve. I’ve never heard the national park comparison but I find it very cool. Let’s hope so, because it’s not looking too good with the way we’re running the planet (the rainforest thing for instance). 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 4:45 AM, Dot said:

They definitely exist... my level 15 god friend is from another universe after all :) certain indigenous groups believe they are star people seeded on earth and will do a mass exodus home eventually. 

omg, dot... you're so hot ( or gorgeous no pun intended)

back to topic:

Really epends on what aliens are defined. if its as the word means:

quoting from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alien

Definition of alien

(Entry 1 of 3)

1a : belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : strange an alien environment
b : relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : foreign alien residents
c : exotic sense 1 alien plants
d : coming from another world : extraterrestrial alien beings an alien spaceship When it comes to knowing what alien life forms might be like, we don't have any idea.— Kate Shuster
2 : differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility

new specieses are found every now and then, so in this sense: yes, aliens do exist

if we are talking of a "non-earth" origin life kind of alien, and they have lived long enough on earth, wouldn't they already become naturalized therefore no longer alien? which will deny alien existence while proving life happens outside earth

but in more general term, i'd say yes i'm open to see lifeform not from earth, if there was a big bang from small thing that then made this universe (or multiverse), life would definitely exist everywhere and we are one of the aliens in exsistence.