click tracking
PatrickJB

Jeffrey Epstein: Financier found dead in New York prison cell

This is bonkers as many figured he had a ton of dirt on many people.

Jeffrey Epstein: Financier found dead in New York prison cell

US financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his prison cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

His body was discovered at 06:30 local time (10:30 GMT) on Saturday at a facility in New York.

Officials said his death was an apparent suicide. The FBI is investigating the incident.

Epstein, 66, pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking and conspiracy charges last month and was being held without bail.

"[He] was found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an apparent suicide," a statement from the justice department said.

"Mr Epstein was transported... to a local hospital for treatment of life-threatening injuries, and subsequently pronounced dead," the statement added.

_108269765_hi055775058-1.jpg

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49306032

Posted (edited)

Look on the bright side, Far better this ending ,than have the prosecution fail entirely. 

Hearing the repeated avoidance of saying anyone will go to prison for the tornado of broken laws in Spygate etc, I have lost faith that this judicial system can succeed in it's role anymore. 

Just like MSM has become a propaganda distributor, being allowed to abandon journalistic ethics, while retaining the privileges granted the free press. 

I will need to start seeing some effectiveness before I start having any faith in our institutions anymore.

I think that, 

If he fought, he would've walked again. 

That is, if he didn't just bribe and extort his way to Tahiti by faking his death.

Edited by Joe

14 minutes ago, Joe said:

That is, if he didn't just bribe and extort his way to Tahiti by faking his death.

Oh thanks for the belly laugh with that!  If he did make it to Tahiti, he won't be alive for long. Too much dirt on too many people. If they didn't actually get him in prison, he'll suffer a Clintoncide. (Suicide by double-tap to the back of the head). Agree re the press.

12 minutes ago, rene said:

Oh thanks for the belly laugh with that!  If he did make it to Tahiti, he won't be alive for long. Too much dirt on too many people. If they didn't actually get him in prison, he'll suffer a Clintoncide. (Suicide by double-tap to the back of the head). Agree re the press.

You're welcome, you know by now I always look on the bright side. ;)..

But how do you know they prefer the double tap? 

Posted (edited)

@Joe

Because it's so obviously a suicide that way. 

Edited by rene

If anybody deserves sick humor after their death it's this mutha. I'm sure he had an emergency cyanide pill up his, err, nose!

13 minutes ago, PatrickJB said:

If anybody deserves sick humor after their death it's this mutha. I'm sure he had an emergency cyanide pill up his, err, nose!

Lol that's a possibility as well. I wonder how long it will lead the news cycle.

27 minutes ago, rene said:

I wonder how long it will lead the news cycle.

I think is will be used by the politicians and the media in one way or another as election ammunition.

Funny as they're always telling us to ignore conspiracy theories!! LOL

5 hours ago, PatrickJB said:

he had a ton of dirt on many people

Aside from the human trafficking for "elites" angle, I think he was also protected by intelligence agencies worldwide for some other reason. All the more reason to not have him talking.

It is certainly very convenient that Epstein should join his ancestors whilst the investigation is still in full swing.

We will have to see what happens next. Will enquiries  continue to implicate others in his misdeeds or will the affair be put to bed as not being in the public interest to continue?