click tracking

56 minutes ago, Karen said:

I've been around for years and what I have or have not done is personal stuff I choose to hold sacred. I'll not be joining you in trying to teach anyone humility as I believe I still have some stuff to do in that area myself.

If you'd repost my deleted post, you'd realize that he told me how to feel, think, what to say.  

Screwing Jeff in his female form ain't sacred.  He can convince you that it is.  "You are doing an advanced Buddhist practice".

Edited by lori
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lori said:

If you'd repost my deleted post, you'd realize that he told me how to feel, think, what to say.  

Screwing Jeff in his female form ain't sacred.  He can convince that it is.  "You are doing an advanced Buddhist practice".

Hi Lori,

I understand that you’re upset. But rather than trying to bash another’s practice, maybe share what has worked for you? What type of stuff have you done that has helped you? Feel free to make a new thread if you need. Maybe we can reach some common ground? Rather than tearing each other down. 

9 minutes ago, FaXin said:

Hi Lori,

I understand that you’re upset. But rather than trying to bash another’s practice, maybe share what has worked for you? What type of stuff have you done that has helped you? Feel free to make a new thread if you need. Maybe we can reach some common ground? Rather than tearing each other down. 

Did you see my deleted post?  If not, you can't understand.

All I'm saying is make what can happen out in the open.  It's hidden.  You seem to be all in.  You can't see what I see.

If I bashed someone, it would never be approved.  I'm not bashing.

8 minutes ago, lori said:

Did you see my deleted post?  If not, you can't understand.

All I'm saying is make what can happen out in the open.  It's hidden.  You seem to be all in.  You can't see what I see.

If I bashed someone, it would never be approved.  I'm not bashing.

I did see your deleted post, yes. 

What are your goals in pursuing this? To warn others away from Jeff? I’m not sure. His methods have been discussed for years on forums, theDaoBums, etc. I am very aware of it all. If someone chooses to do those practices, it’s up to them. But when you say “it’s not sacred”,  it just sounds like your judging another’s practices. Jeff has many people who work with him and they all seem really happy. I doubt you’ll convert anyone to your cause. And this forum doesn’t get many new people. Are you just venting? If you are, I think it’s great that you are facing the things that have obviously bothered you for a long time. 

Regarding the rumor being spread that I'm Lori's guru- no that is false. I see Lori on equal footing and support her as a friend in her establishing herself in independent consciousness. 

In regard to the rumor being spread that I put her up to bringing attention to "practices," she's experienced with Jeff- that is also false. I have said that others with similar experiences have moved on with their lives without bringing much more attention to the "practices." The reasons for that are likely obvious, and I won't speculate about it.

I have no agenda, contrary to allegations. I simply offer support as a friend when people approach me and are looking to leave the "practices." This is nothing magical, or any kind of "exorcism." It's much more down to earth. That is all.

Edited by Chas
35 minutes ago, FaXin said:

I did see your deleted post, yes. 

What are your goals in pursuing this? To warn others away from Jeff? I’m not sure. His methods have been discussed for years on forums, theDaoBums, etc. I am very aware of it all. If someone chooses to do those practices, it’s up to them. But when you say “it’s not sacred”,  it just sounds like your judging another’s practices. Jeff has many people who work with him and they all seem really happy. I doubt you’ll convert anyone to your cause. And this forum doesn’t get many new people. Are you just venting? If you are, I think it’s great that you are facing the things that have obviously bothered you for a long time. 

And I see you as under a spell and lacking a bit of common sense.  I can not dialogue with you.  

9 minutes ago, Karen said:

This is crossing a line bringing children into the equation. Every person on this forum is an adult exercising freewill to participate in the practice of their choice.

If a certain practice is uncomfortable it is as easy as stopping. The endless posts chiding others for their choices is unnecessary, trolling behavior. 

If you've got something specific you'd like to discuss with Jeff you should start by deciding whether or not you give him permission to discuss your interactions with him as openly as you have. If you decide against it then the subject matter needs to be dropped and you need to move on.

I see you as under a spell.  I'd really like to dialogue with you.  

I don't speak to Jeff anymore.  I won't dialogue with him.  I know when he thinks of me and creates a post to me.  He knows if I think of him or I'm posting about him.  Such is polarity practice that no one talks about,

1 hour ago, lori said:

Really, after what I posted go sign your daughter up for this interaction if you think it's the best, It'll be all her doing, btw.  

You have got to be kidding.  I find this very offensive. Additionally, as I have repeatedly we were not doing any formalized practices.  I was only talking to you and periodically hugging.

45 minutes ago, lori said:

I see you as under a spell.  I'd really like to dialogue with you.  

I don't speak to Jeff anymore.  I won't dialogue with him.  I know when he thinks of me and creates a post to me.  He knows if I think of him or I'm posting about him.  Such is polarity practice that no one talks about,

This is not correct as we were not doing such practices.  I have no idea what you were doing, but from what you told me, I can easily guess. Also, I do not know when you think of me, additionally as I told you many times, I do not read your mind.

45 minutes ago, Karen said:

You would be mistaken in your assumptions about Jeff's power over me or anyone. I am not responding to you on his behalf or in his defense. My efforts here are for you to stop with your trolling, get to the point of why you're really here so that you can go back to wherever you came from and hopefully find some peace in your life.

As for polarity practices and energetic bonds, if you're so concerned with interaction with Jeff why did you come here? You know he is part of this forum. You know his energy signature is here. Seems to me you might be looking to maintain that connection rather than sever it?

It does not appear that you really want to have a dialogue as you call it with anyone. You want to put yourself in a position to tell others what to do, how to do it and how to respond. It is one thing to openly criticize a practice, but it is completely another when you go after the practitioner who has responded to you kindly. 

I'm not a troll. Geez.  Don't suggest that,  You are giving a perspective to others to view me as that.  It's not true.  I reject that.  

And yet you suggest I'm a troll.  If you think I can't persevere energy, you are wrong.  Level 4 here that has abilities.

What I'm trying to tell you is that your sex with Jeff is the same crap he tells everyone.  It's not honest at all.   I have a big problem with it.

43 minutes ago, Karen said:

I am unsure of what you're after here. Sympathy? Empathy? Someone to agree with you that Jeff is bad?

Lori has already stated the reason she is speaking up, on a few occasions. Some of that was hidden by you and your fellow moderators.  Do you question the motives of every woman who speaks up about inappropriate behavior coming from people in positions of supposed authority, or just Lori's?

I did not chide the Living Unbound members.  Not on purpose.  I was trying to speak how I speak in regular life, which is straight up, less bullshit.

i seriously want a show of hands of how many have energetically screwed Jeff.  Did he tell you he was Sophie Mudd in his female body?

Moderator Notice.

This thread has gone way off topic.

Chas and Lori you both have had time to say your piece.

Lori you are new and came here with no other intentions than to attack Jeff with coordinated help for Chas.

Chas hasn’t been around in years and came around it seems for the sole purpose of attacking and disparaging a member of the site.

Enough is enough and it ends now. If you start another thread to attack another member on this same topic I will suspend you both.

This thread is now closed.

• Tom locked this topic