click tracking

Hey Tom,

I was labeled a level 4.  I've been back on here for a few days.  I read a post that you replied "cool stuff" with that smiley face.  I could go find it or you could catch yourself doing it.

My biggest problem is that people do not understand where all this can lead.  I tried to share where it can lead in embarrassing detail.

Do your best, Tom.  

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lori said:

Hey Tom,

I was labeled a level 4.  I've been back on here for a few days.  I read a post that you replied "cool stuff" with that smiley face.  I could go find it or you could catch yourself doing it.

My biggest problem is that people do not understand where all this can lead.  I tried to share where it can lead in embarrassing detail.

Do your best, Tom.  

Yes, it is in this thread where someone was sharing their psychic gifts of seeing spirits. I said cool stuff and then asked some follow up questions.

I’m not sure why my reply would bother you when it didn’t bother the member who I was talking to at the time.

Edited by Tom

I was doing many months one on one with your guru.  Calling what people say as "stuff" is a devaluation of what the person is saying.  I heard it God knows how many times.   It gives the person saying that a level of power.  No friend ever talks like that to you,  

6 hours ago, lori said:

I was doing many months one on one with your guru.  Calling what people say as "stuff" is a devaluation of what the person is saying.  I heard it God knows how many times.   It gives the person saying that a level of power.  No friend ever talks like that to you,  

Assuming that you mean me, we were not doing energy work.  You specifically stated that you did not want to do such work with me, and even broke off all communication with me for a few days making me promise that we would not do such things, and just talk.  I was just trying to be a supportive friend.  The only thing that could be called “energy work” was that I would periodically hug you when you asked me to, or I would offer when it seemed like you were having a bad day with all the things you are now going through. You would also sometimes tell me about your experiences, and I would sometimes ask follow up questions that I thought might be helpful with conscious integration of what you were getting subconsciously. 

But, I never talk about the level of the energy interaction unless someone asks me.  I am not a fan of talking about levels, because people often become very competitive around it.  People often attach to it.  For me, the only useful things are is:  Heart open?  Crown open? Transmitting light?  Receiving light?

Oh, come on guys. :rolleyes:

You have both talked about others in terms of levels, which you have assigned them, many times.  

Do any other members of this board besides Tom and Jeff wonder who of you has been deemed a level 3 (or 6, or whatever)? 

5 minutes ago, Chas said:

Oh, come on guys. :rolleyes:

You have both talked about others in terms of levels, which you have assigned them, many times.  

Do any other members of this board besides Tom and Jeff wonder who of you has been deemed a level 3 (or 6, or whatever)? 

I don’t seem to get your point?  But yes, as I stated earlier, if someone asks me their level, I tell them. Someone just recently asked me this morning, and I said that they were receptive at the heart (which would translate to a 4). Is that what you mean?

it’s good to validate people’s experiences, but it’s important to remember we are just a bunch of people on a chat or message app, not trained therapists. People help in their own ways and everyone responds differently. I find Jeff doesn’t use many words, but can hold space and help energetically. I find it a bit unfair to criticize someone for using the word “stuff” in conversations.  Is there some expectation that isn’t being met?

8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I don’t seem to get your point?  But yes, as I stated earlier, if someone asks me their level, I tell them. Someone just recently asked me this morning, and I said that they were receptive at the heart (which would translate to a 4). Is that what you mean?

If someone asks you to determine their level, and you share that only in private with them, that is different (and less harmful) than talking about them and their level with others and them not present. 

"Translate to a level 4..." is this person here now? Was he or she given your conceptual model of levels? Was it explained the states of being you are measuring is only a snapshot of a dynamic being, observed through your own perceptual lenses, which are not completely clear? 

4 minutes ago, Chas said:

If someone asks you to determine their level, and you share that only in private with them, that is different (and less harmful) than talking about them and their level with others and them not present. 

"Translate to a level 4..." is this person here now? Was he or she given your conceptual model of levels? Was it explained the states of being you are measuring is only a snapshot of a dynamic being, observed through your own perceptual lenses, which are not completely clear? 

As I said, I only described it as being receptive at the heart (and explained that).  I do not use the level stuff, but many are familiar with my old posts and specifically ask (so I answer).  My statement of translating is for you and this discussion, there was no useful reason to give the person such a number or framework.

No, the person is not a member of LU. And, yes, everyone knows that anything I share is just my own view on things.  I have endless posts (at bums and in discussions) where I always talk about everything being (for everyone) from a relative point of view.

Often other people will get different results than me regarding a person’s level.  Especially, when they are working with the person. Often, there is an energy drafting effect, so a person will be “higher” when working with that person, but that can simply be a relative dynamic between the two people working together, and not a more “general” perception.

1 hour ago, FaXin said:

it’s good to validate people’s experiences, but it’s important to remember we are just a bunch of people on a chat or message app, not trained therapists. People help in their own ways and everyone responds differently.

Good point, @FaXin. Do you see Lori's experience being validated by others in this thread? 

Edited by Chas
8 hours ago, lori said:

You're correct, Lori. It is a devaluation. And, when it's used in similar contexts increasingly by others who have "worked with" Jeff, it points to linguistic programming. Of course, there are many other indicators, but "stuff" is a common one.

Edited by Chas
5 minutes ago, Chas said:

You're correct, Lori. It is a devaluation. And, when it's used increasingly by others who have "worked with" Jeff in similar contexts, it points to linguistic programming. Of course, there are many other indicators, but "stuff" is a common one.

3044182-poster-p-1-ridiculous-by-design-

I think you’re on to something...

8 minutes ago, Chas said:

You're correct, Lori. It is a devaluation. And, when it's used in similar contexts increasingly by others who have "worked with" Jeff, it points to linguistic programming. Of course, there are many other indicators, but "stuff" is a common one.

Chas - You obviously have some agenda or point you are trying to make, but I don’t seem to be getting your point at all.  What “stuff” and how is anything a devaluation? Maybe you could just fully lay out your point, so the rest of us have some idea what you are talking about?

Chas,

We are always open and willing to discuss our practice but your accusations and behavior outside of this thread is getting old. It’s like the more we talk the more accusatory you get. Jeff is the devil and you are the holy one to lead everyone away from his evil clutches. This same conversation is sooo 5 yrs ago.

Lori,

If you see this please stop letting someone write your posts for you. There is no reason why they have to pretend to be you. I really don’t understand why you are letting someone do that. Beyond the writing style we can all feel the difference in energy.

If you ever need me, you know how to get in touch but I am not going to play this game anymore.

All the best to both of you. 

Edited the post to take out a word that may be viewed as insulting.

Edited by Tom
2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Chas,

We are always open and willing to discuss our practice but your accusations and behavior outside of this thread is getting old. It’s like the more we talk the more delusional you get. Jeff is the devil and you are the holy one to lead everyone away from his evil clutches. This same conversation is sooo 5 yrs ago.

Lori,

If you see this please stop letting someone write your posts for you. There is no reason why they have to pretend to be you. I really don’t understand why you are letting someone do that. Beyond the writing style we can all feel the difference in energy.

If you ever need me, you know how to get in touch but I am not going to play this game anymore.

You Mods reject posts for "personal attacks" and allow this!? Wow... just, wow.

45 minutes ago, Tom said:

Chas,

We are always open and willing to discuss our practice but your accusations and behavior outside of this thread is getting old. It’s like the more we talk the more delusional you get. Jeff is the devil and you are the holy one to lead everyone away from his evil clutches. This same conversation is sooo 5 yrs ago.

Lori,

I have noticed the way people speak for a long time.  "All the best" is from AYP.

Its me writing 

Edited by lori
Was just a good quote

Moderator Notice.

A post was hidden because a private conversation was posted without permission from both parties.

If this happens again the member will be suspended.

Tom,

You read my post that was deleted.  I found out 3 other people experienced what I experienced.  I had to say something.

Ignore it.  Hide it.  Pretend I'm playing a game.

You better know what the heck you are doing with these energy interactions!  And inform people.

And don't tell me I didn't write my post.  WTF?

I'm done here.

14 minutes ago, lori said:

Tom,

You read my post that was deleted.  I found out 3 other people experienced what I experienced.  I had to say something.

Ignore it.  Hide it.  Pretend I'm playing a game.

You better know what the heck you are doing with these energy interactions!  And inform people.

And don't tell me I didn't write my post.  WTF?

I'm done here.

I would be interested in hearing what you have to say?  Happy to discuss it.  But, as I asked in my earlier post with Chas, it would be helpful if he would just actually lay out what you are trying to say rather than these vague comments.  I always go into extreme detail to inform people about the energy interactions.

Also, there is no desire to hide anything here.  If you want, I would be happy the discuss with the mod team about unhiding your old post (and also my response to it).  Just let me know, as this back and forth stuff just seems silly to me.

P.S.  Who was your guru person that you said told you that it was your job to teach me humility?  You never answered that question.

1 minute ago, Karen said:

No one here as ever said energy work is all sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns flatulating skilltles, quite the opposite; on many occasions. 

Very good point.  People are trying to let go of deep subconscious issues and fears.  Especially hard if people dont really want to do the work, and only looking for the energy high.

29 minutes ago, lori said:

Have you done a polarity practice with Jeff?  If not, you won't understand what I talking about.  If so, do you have an energetic penis?  Do you have energetic sex with him?

FYI...  Just so you know, I was the one who approved this post, as I am happy to discuss all of these kind of questions.  Especially, when they are real questions that are an attempt to lead to greater understanding.  Since you are talking about me, feel free to address them to me.

I also take peoples privacy very seriously, do I have your permission to discuss the context where such phrases like “energetic penis” came up?

Finally,  I notice that you have not responded to my question about your guru and your plan/goal to teach me humility. It seems only fair that you should share such information? Or should I just assume, that given your silence and the back forth that the person is Chas?

Best,

Jeff

15 minutes ago, Karen said:

I've been around for years and what I have or have not done is personal stuff I choose to hold sacred. I'll not be joining you in trying to teach anyone humility as I believe I still have some stuff to do in that area myself.

Always more "stuff" to do, eh? ;)

• Tom locked this topic