click tracking
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here is something you might not know (I've never told anyone): I stopped "doing stuff" in group get-togethers during the astral party phase many years ago when it became apparent that my projections and doings were affecting others. See, for a while there, I would create and project the scenery/environment... that was my role so to speak. I quit because I wanted people to have an organic spontaneous experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Jeff claimed, in my discussions with him, to have stopped "doing stuff" during the light transmission transition to just "Void sucking out issues and fears" phase.

 

Edit: wording/clarification 

Edited by Chas
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, lori said:

I posted about my experience but the Mods deleted it.  It was not a positive experience.

 

This is a thread about energy? Are you saying you don’t work with energy?

 

Are you also saying your experiences working with me was not a positive experience?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have quoted.  I have worked with energy for yrs.  Done this type of interactions intensely at times over the last 9 mo.

My post that was deleted was not about Tom.

Edited by lori
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FaXin said:

Very cool Chas, that you explored that stuff for a time. Did you have any positive takeaways from the experience?

 

I'll get back to you on that. I don't quite have the words to explain how I see that. There were experiences all over the spectrum spanning a decade or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lori said:

I should have quoted.  I have worked with energy for yrs.  Done this type of interactions intensely at times over the last 9 mo.

My post that was deleted was not about Tom.

 

Thank you.

 

 I believe you mentioned at AYP that you felt what we do didn’t really help you in the long run but you did see it help others. If nothing else others had told you that it had helped them. 

 

Are you saying now that you feel a dive for instance is something dangerous and to be avoided?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand what you are asking Tom.  I can't quote my post because it got deleted,

 

I'm not good with group energy.  Can I quote that?  Got no idea if it's good for others.

 

PS: Being questioned to death is part of the process here. So stop it, Tom.  Talk to me on the regular.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lori said:

I don't understand what you are asking Tom.  I can't quote my post because it got deleted,

 

I'm not good with group energy.  Can I quote that?  Got no idea if it's good for others.

 

PS: Being questioned to death is part of the process here. So stop it, Tom.  Talk to me on the regular.

 

I am talking to you on the regular.

 

 I never knew you didn’t like dives as you always joined in as best I can remember. You were always in chat hanging out and never mentioned anything negative. As you know nobody is forced or peer pressured into working with or doing anything with anyone.

 

What I remember is you asking for help and people doing their best to help you.

 

Now it’s all bad and you can’t remember what anyone else said or why they would still be around. I don’t understand why you would reach out to me for help with posts at AYP if what I do is dangerous 

 

I have never claimed that what we do is going to help everyone or is right for everyone. No system of practices is that way.

 

If you don’t mind what was it about a dive that wasn’t good for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tom said:

 

Sounds good. Looking forward to explaining what it is you think I do and why you feel it is harmful.

 

With regular and systematic sharing:

 
Obstructions are being shared. 
 
Energetic attachments are created.
 
Energetic imbalances exacerbated.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tom said:

 

I am talking to you on the regular.

 

 I never knew you didn’t like dives as you always joined in as best I can remember. You were always in chat hanging out and never mentioned anything negative. As you know nobody is forced or peer pressured into working with or doing anything with anyone.

 

What I remember is you asking for help and people doing their best to help you.

 

Now it’s all bad and you can’t remember what anyone else said or why they would still be around. I don’t understand why you would reach out to me for help with posts at AYP if what I do is dangerous 

 

I have never claimed that what we do is going to help everyone or is right for everyone. No system of practices is that way.

 

If you don’t mind what was it about a dive that wasn’t good for you?

 

The differences with the dives was always noticeable to me. Very much like as described like in the KS quote about someone not buying into the dynamic. One of the reasons that I got more involved is because of that fact. In a way, it raises a broader question if there should be some minimum criteria before people are allowed to join the energy group. My view has always been more that it should not be open in general, but more like people should be kind of sponsored after they have worked one on one with someone in the group.

 

Also, I think it is important that people have a basic understanding of the energy dynamics, as to many people just want to feel an energy flow and dont really understand the impact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chas said:

 

With regular and systematic sharing:

 

Obstructions are being shared. 

 

 

Obstructions cannot be shared, as they are part of the individual local body-mind framework.  But, if someone is broadcasting energy around some obstruction, there is no question that if someone already has a similar issue, they can sort of “resonate” together.  Just like if someone hates Trump and talks to someone who also hates Trump, they can get caught up together in all kinds of scary scenarios resulting from Trump.

 

Personally, I find it helpful when someone brings up an issue that I react to, as it points out that I have an underlying issue around it that I need to deal with.

 

10 minutes ago, Chas said:
 
Energetic attachments are created.
 
Energetic imbalances exacerbated.
 

 

No question that if people dont let things go, energy attachments can become created. If people are simply going for the bliss high or sexual rush, that can definitely happen.  But, even in those cases, there is still always some (maybe small) progress made with the interaction.  Just like when rushing water will eventually smooth a stone (but may take a long time).

 

Energetic imbalances are not exacerbated, but energy can definitely drive someone deeper in consciousness so that they are more consciously aware of the underlying issue (and hence seems exacerbated ). Very much like people only see 10% of the iceberg, while the rest is not visible under the water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jeff said:

 

Obstructions cannot be shared, as they are part of the individual local body-mind framework.  But, if someone is broadcasting energy around some obstruction, there is no question that if someone already has a similar issue, they can sort of “resonate” together.  Just like if someone hates Trump and talks to someone who also hates Trump, they can get caught up together in all kinds of scary scenarios resulting from Trump.

 

 

 

This happens too, but that is not what I'm referring to. I'll give an example:

 

"We could say ones state of consciousness. ***** is about a level 3. I have not tried to look but her being that level would limit the group. An easier way would be to go by a persons chakras. 

**** for instance the last I looked was a strong six. So we would be limited on the dive based on her depth within the group."

 

Do you know who wrote the above?

 

It was a response to this:

 

" ... I was wondering what you meant with your comment to ***** today about the group dive being limited by the lowest in the group? Did you mean it is limited by the being with the lowest state of consciousness in a phenomenal sense, or in terms of general spiritual evolution?"

 

 

Edited by Chas
Names redacted.
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chas said:

 

This happens too, but that is not what I'm referring to. I'll give an example:

 

"We could say ones state of consciousness. ***** is about a level 3. I have not tried to look but her being that level would limit the group. An easier way would be to go by a persons chakras. 

**** for instance the last I looked was a strong six. So we would be limited on the dive based on her depth within the group."

 

Do you know who wrote the above?

 

It was a response to this:

 

" ... I was wondering what you meant with your comment to ***** today about the group dive being limited by the lowest in the group? Did you mean it is limited by the being with the lowest state of consciousness in a phenomenal sense, or in terms of general spiritual evolution?"

 

 

 

Your quotes do not refer to obstructions being shared be the group, but more like the “frequency” range of the flow.  A basic dive has the potential to hit all of the frequencies that the dive leader has within their conscious/open range. But, for most is like creating a net where one is lifting up the group beyond their normal range (hence hitting normally subconscious stuff). That broader net/network needs to support the entire dive group, hence the frequency range is limited by the lowest member range in the group (getting a level or two bump).  But, people always have more stuff to clear at all levels, so even if the dive is only at basic “heart” level, then it is still helpful as we can all use some expansion in the heart (and loving ourselves and others more).

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

 

Your quotes do not refer to obstructions being shared be the group, but more like the “frequency” range of the flow.  A basic dive has the potential to hit all of the frequencies that the dive leader has within their conscious/open range. But, for most is like creating a net where one is lifting up the group beyond their normal range (hence hitting normally subconscious stuff). That broader net/network needs to support the entire dive group, hence the frequency range is limited by the lowest member range in the group (getting a level or two bump).  But, people always have more stuff to clear at all levels, so even if the dive is only at basic “heart” level, then it is still helpful as we can all use some expansion in the heart (and loving ourselves and others more).

 

 

You're avoiding my question. It is also apparent that you agree with the quoted belief- obstruction. It originally came from you after all, and was shared with others.

 

For someone to put themself in a position of authority to judge anothers spiritual evolution is the pinnacle of arrogance and judgement.

 

I'll bring more examples. Hopefully you'll begin to get it.

Edited by Chas
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chas said:

Y

 

 

You're avoiding my question. It is also apparent that you agree with the quoted belief- obstruction. It originally came from you after, and was shared with others. For someone to put themself in a position of authority to judge another's spiritual evolution is the pinnacle of arrogance and judgement.

 

I'll bring more examples. Hopefully you'll begin to get it.

 

Being able to “be with” and know the state of all beings is one of my abilities.  I would also say that it would be a minimum requirement for anyone to be a teacher.  Can’t imagine anything worse, then someone trying to do any type of energy/light work with others and not be able to do that. But, I would also agree that sometimes people, share things I have said when it may not make sense (or be appropriate) for the group.

 

I know what I know, and it is as simple as that.  If you want to judge that as “arrogance”, that is totally up to you.

 

As an example, I know that AYP practices are ultimately harmful to realization.  I think the better/harder question is that if I have some sort of “obligation” to tell/warn everyone?  Or is best to just let people live their lives as they see fit, and don’t say anything unless they specifically ask me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 9:39 PM, Tom said:

 

I have been working with others almost daily for about 5yrs now. 

 

Wow! Five whole years... it has been that long, huh? Remember this (five years ago):

 

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14427#14427

 

One of my favorite qualities of you was your humility. Where's my homie jonesboy now? Please come back?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chas said:

 

Wow! Five whole years... it has been that long, huh? Remember this (five years ago):

 

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14427#14427

 

One of my favorite qualities of you was your humility. Where's my homie jonesboy now? Please come back?

 

The above thread you quoted just seems to be further demonstrating the problems with AYP (and overloading).  Also, there is no useful advice given. What is the point of pulling up some 5 year old AYP post?  Also, we have always had an informal policy of only quoting posts from within this forum itself, as there is no appropriate context for the readers here to follow.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chas said:

 

Wow! Five whole years... it has been that long, huh? Remember this (five years ago):

 

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14427#14427

 

One of my favorite qualities of you was your humility. Where's my homie jonesboy now? Please come back?

 

It is amazing what can happen when one is on the right path isn’t it? Six years on the spiritual path if you count AYP.

 

The years ones spends on a path isn’t what makes one a teacher, it is the realization. I have been truly blessed.

 

I enjoyed the old Chas and the conversations we use to have. This new guy is very different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FaXin said:

I am happy Tom has found a path that he is comfortable and confident with.

 

Nothing worse than doing something that is making you suffer in some way. 

 

Same here. I'm not promoting AYP and haven't for years. That's not the point. Perhaps he stopped overloading. Sweet! There's other things going on too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chas said:

 

 

"We could say ones state of consciousness. ***** is about a level 3. I have not tried to look but her being that level would limit the group. An easier way would be to go by a persons chakras. 

**** for instance the last I looked was a strong six. So we would be limited on the dive based on her depth within the group."

 

Do you know who wrote the above?

 

It was a response to this:

 

" ... I was wondering what you meant with your comment to ***** today about the group dive being limited by the lowest in the group? Did you mean it is limited by the being with the lowest state of consciousness in a phenomenal sense, or in terms of general spiritual evolution?"

 

 

 

 

@Jeff, it was not you who wrote the above. You weren't part of that conversation.

 

"...for instance the last I looked was a strong six."

 

Who looked?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tom said:

 

I am talking to you on the regular.

 

 I never knew you didn’t like dives as you always joined in as best I can remember. You were always in chat hanging out and never mentioned anything negative. As you know nobody is forced or peer pressured into working with or doing anything with anyone.

 

What I remember is you asking for help and people doing their best to help you.

 

Now it’s all bad and you can’t remember what anyone else said or why they would still be around. I don’t understand why you would reach out to me for help with posts at AYP if what I do is dangerous 

 

I have never claimed that what we do is going to help everyone or is right for everyone. No system of practices is that way.

 

If you don’t mind what was it about a dive that wasn’t good for you?

Hey Tom,

I'm out of energy exchanges, so everything is looking back as an observer.  I didn't know where they lead.

 

My problem is the labeling of people immediately and the way they are responded to.  It creates a power structure that's really hard to see unless you are on the outside.

 

The problem I see with the dialogue is that the "teachers" call what people express as "stuff" and then give a smiley face.  It can be "cool stuff"  "weird stuff" "interesting stuff".  

 

So someone that is having problems is labeled las a lower level and told what they say is "stuff".  

 

Dont forget about the myriad of questions that are actually statements.  Everyone does it.  It's just very dishonest.

 

Tom, I see you as under a spell.  I believe you see me as full of obstructions that need to be cleared.  I don't think we could have a good dialogue.

 

Lori

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lori said:

Hey Tom,

I'm out of energy exchanges, so everything is looking back as an observer.  I didn't know where they lead.

 

My problem is the labeling of people immediately and the way they are responded to.  It creates a power structure that's really hard to see unless you are on the outside.

 

The problem I see with the dialogue is that the "teachers" call what people express as "stuff" and then give a smiley face.  It can be "cool stuff"  "weird stuff" "interesting stuff".  

 

So someone that is having problems is labeled las a lower level and told what they say is "stuff".  

 

Dont forget about the myriad of questions that are actually statements.  Everyone does it.  It's just very dishonest.

 

Tom, I see you as under a spell.  I believe you see me as full of obstructions that need to be cleared.  I don't think we could have a good dialogue.

 

Lori

 

Nobody is labeled, I’m not sure where you are getting that from.

 

AYP would say we have obstructions and it is through DM and pranayama that you clear them.

 

 I am not realized so I have attachments that I need to let go of. To me it’s just part of the path.

 

 I am also not sure where you are getting people say you or anyone has “stuff” as an explanation. I have never seen that in any conversation.

 

There is also no talk of higher or lower level people. We all have problems and need help at times.

 

It saddens me for you to say this because if nothing else I have felt we have built a place where people do ask for help and people jump in to help others as best they can. It is the most important thing to me about our practice.

 

Thank you for the conversation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tom locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...