click tracking
PatrickJB

The Art of Division is to Deny the Middle

Posted (edited)

Well I was going to add this to one of the current threads but feel it deserves it's own space.

Now this doesn't just relate to politics but maybe it's only politicians that are doing this so let's explore the idea. If the choice to discuss and evolve compromise is taken away then people are forced into taking sides or perhaps not even have an opinion. Now I'm not looking for trouble so maybe people can help me out as it does seem that the left in both the UK and America and possibly EU countries are using this tactic. Some have suggested that the left want power or chaos and that they are not really bothered which happens! 

So is this polarisation of politics and perhaps other spheres of society, please feel free to give a heads-up, a tactic being used by those that have a grand plan? I really do wonder if very powerful people are engineering the, potential, coming chaos so they can justify incorporating oppressive measures into society such as the 'social score' now in operation in china? This idea is not new as it was banded around at the turn of the century when conspiracy theories went logarithmic. Now I'm no fan of people like David Icke but it is interesting that the left always bundle him in with right wingers! Now Icke is a controversial character who is seen to borrow ideas from anywhere and everywhere and of course some of his rants are hilarious but some are close to the bone! How much freedom do we really have and is it diminishing day by day?  

Do we accept that we have always been manipulated to a greater or lesser extent? If we do concede that much of religion and social structure has been devised from it's very beginning simply to control people we must question what is occurring now in the world. Do we feel comfortable with the direction things seem to be heading and, perhaps more importantly, do we really have a choice?    

So are the left aware that they are just being manipulated to fulfil the ends of those that seek greater control towards enslaving mankind further? Who is turning the screw and can these people be outed? Please note that this probably isn't, perhaps, a right or left wing thing but a power hungry monster thing that has bought it's slaves for thirteen pieces of silver! Why can't we talk and compromise? Why? Who is really stopping this from happening? Some will say it's a communist, Jewish or Muslim conspiracy? I doubt it. It's simple that ethereal beast of vanity-and-greed that has been with us from the beginning and is still yet to be tamed. The drive for extreme vanity-and-greed goes hand in hand with the rich and powerful who have been breeding together for generations. Yes the establishment, powerful families and certain exclusive parts of society. What traits do these people inherit?   

Perhaps we should remember 'Plato's Cave' and keep a low profile less we are seen as mad men that are speaking heresy and are thence defined as enemies of the state?!!    

Edited by PatrickJB
typos

Yes, the intolerance on both sides seems to be totally out of control.  This quote states my view on the topic...

Our uniqueness, our individuality, and our life experience molds us into fascinating beings. I hope we can embrace that. I pray we may all challenge ourselves to delve into the deepest resources of our hearts to cultivate an atmosphere of understanding, acceptance, tolerance, and compassion. We are all in this life together.

Linda Thompson

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PatrickJB said:

So are the left aware that they are just being manipulated to fulfil the ends of those that seek greater control towards enslaving mankind further? Who is turning the screw and can these people be outed? Please note that this probably isn't, perhaps, a right or left wing thing but a power hungry monster thing that has bought it's slaves for thirteen pieces of silver! Why can't we talk and compromise?

"Nature abhors a vacuum" 

-- Aristotle

Power will always reside somewhere in society. It may reside with the people, as is the American ideal, or it may reside with a few individuals of the upper class, as was the case in almost all of human history. The problem, as I see it, is that the people have had power in the west for many generations and have forgotten that they hold the power. This is creating a vacuum and forces are scrambling to fill it. Identity politics is a form of divide-and-conquer. Today's "in" crowd is tomorrow's "out" crowd. The process will continue until there is a single entity on the top.

You ask "why can't we talk and compromise?" The simple truth is we can! But truth is the bane of those who scramble to power, i.e. the left. By the left I don't mean the classical liberals who predominated well through the sixties, but rather the Marxists, the communists, the "social democrats", and their ilk. They are the ones who say they care about the people while ushering in death, famine, war, and disease. One need only look at the twentieth century to see the effects of that horrible ideology - over one hundred million dead in the name of "progress." Or one can simply look at present day Venezuela. The result is the same.

When one begins to speak the truth, calmly and with clarity, others see the truth for what it is and begin to wake up. It is for this reason that dialogue is not allowed. It is for this reason that schools deny conservative speakers. It is for this reason that leftist media (an almost 100% redundant term) don't invite major conservative speakers as guests on their shows. It is for this reason one cannot find a conservative voice in the major newspapers. And it is for this reason that many were told they are not welcome on another forum. The left can only survive under the cover of lies.

But this does not mean the right is not culpable in our own plight. Too often we respond to emotion with emotion, be it derision or anger. This is our mistake. We either fail to take the left seriously or we grow angry at them in return. To the person in the middle who knows little or nothing about what is going on it appears that both sides are the same, and that is our fault, since we are absolutely not the same. The left seeks power at all costs and holds truth in contempt. The right seeks the freedom to live our own lives and values truth highly.

Are there scumbags on the right who abuse their position and bring shame to conservatives? Of course! And are there genuine fighters for equality on the left who don't seek power for personal gain? Yes! But both are outliers to the general rule.

Edited by Jason

41 minutes ago, Jeff said:

the intolerance on both sides seems to be totally out of control

I definitely agree.

One side does something unacceptable, so the other side amplifies its response...and vice versa.

We have to reach a point where we realize that we're all in this together.

No one is against change but it needs to happen gradually and be well thought out. Suddenly deciding to remove boarders or teach young children about gay sex etc is not being thought through. Of course even if it was I doubt most people would want such things. So what happening is being forced upon citizens of democratic nations without them having any say!