click tracking
PatrickJB

Is denying more than two sexes Transphobia?

Posted (edited)

Well the loony is really going for it "hook-line-and-sinker"! Diversity in expressing who you are as a person is one thing but somehow trying to suggest there are in fact more than two sexes is simply a lie! So in all honesty if a guy wants to wear a dress it doesn't really bother me and butch girls are fine as long as they're not hating on men. Hey I actually like tomboys.  

The only argument for more than two sexes is asymmetrical hermaphroditism which is extremely rare. Asexuals don't count as they are still essentially male or female but just have no sex drive. Inter-sexed? OK this is the real debate as more and more people are, or seem to be, born with non-specific genitalia but often they will still be more male or female generally. I have much more to say about this but I'll see how this thread evolves, or not.   

Hey I used to be on tribe-dot-net years back and such discussions went on all the time in fact I was there when terms such as 'non-binary' and 'gender-fluid' were being born.  

Transphobia is an instant ban. 

This isn't even "left politics". It's science, it's an understanding of the always fluid, social nature of language, and perhaps most importantly it's just basic respect for other human beings and the diversity of human identity. 

Discussing transgender nuance lovingly, respectfully and intelligently is . Enlighten yourself outside this forum beforehand. YouTube is generally awful but I might suggest checking out ContraPoints for a beautiful and highly entertaining education. 

Sean 

:blink:

Edited by PatrickJB
typos

I would say that there is a dynamic spectrum with the underlying energy structures.  Physical body does not necessarily match the male-female energy sides.  I have worked with three lesbian women, and all of them leaned much more on the male side of the energy spectrum.

This is my opinion on the subject.
Firstly I am not afraid of "Trans-sexuals".   
But I see a society in decline in many ways.  People are ill full of cancers.  Education and money is debased.  The enviornment destroyed.  Manners, journalism politics all in terminal decline.  A very sick picture.
And now there is the introduction into society of various sexual ideas.  In the beginning it was just "homosexuality".  Now 3000 kids a year in the UK are on cutting off their genitals.  Progressive activists wish to continue, to bring in many things.
Trans-sexual, I had never even heard the word until a few years ago.
Then they want to bring in incestuous relationship, decriminalise animal sex and even cannibalism.  Test cases have been heard around the liberal nations ... already.  Perhaps you don't realise.
Taken as a whole, what is the picture ?
The picture is clear.
And earth has seen degeneration and collapse before, of course in the Roman Empire, but also in many places.
And the result of that collapse is astonishing human suffering.
And of course all the teachers from Laotzu, Jesus and Buddha have been clear that there are 2 sexes.
But that does not mean anyone gets to be nasty to anyone else.

At a human level and at an esoteric energetic level, being a man in a man's body is the only thing that is sane.  Otherwise you would not be able to perform your main functions.  To encourage young people to have a psychological gender different to their physical body is nothing short of human rights abuse.  In older generations they would have called it "evil".

From an energetic point of view, the great joy and purpose of life is creation, creation occurs between polarities.
You can only have creation if your psychology is aligned with your body, which is natural.
However under exceptional violent pressure from society, people can come to think of themselves as slaves, as ... many things.
Under pressure people can commit suicide.

And they can be convinced to be another ... anything.

In the media a great deal of time is spent on the promotion of these new sexual ideas.
( of course they are not new but simply revisit the degenerating period of other civilizations )
Why is this in the media ?
Is it because people want it ?  Or people believe in it ?  Or that it is important ?
No.
It is only in the media due to the fact that saying "A Man and Woman got married had children were happy and raised a family", does not sell any papers.
With many newspapers going bust, they have to do anything at all to sell.
However mindless and destructive it is.
And this is what they do.

And people are affected by it.
Young people are strongly affected by it.
Such people will live their lives with well-meaning adults telling them that cutting off their breats or penises is somehow the same as ... sexuality.  It is not sexuality.
Sexuality is the means of creating new individuals.  The penis goes into the vagina.

But like with many issues, we all know the answer.
Everyone knows the truth.
But for many human beings, they have lived a lie since young.
And life without Light without Truth, is ... fallen.

As the great teachers have repeated ad infinitum ... this is dangerous place.

Tomorrow if the news said that science had proved you should jump in the lake, you will see half the country run out of their doors at 7am with their swimming trunks and jump into the nearest puddle.
And when these people die, having achieved nothing except chaos, having known nothing about anything ... they will die with a big smile on their face.
Samsara and Maya.
Two very good words.

Is there really no exception to this ?
Yes, maybe 1 in 1000 people have 6 fingers on a hand, or differently shaped genitals ... they must choose.
That is simply unfortunate and the best is made do of the situation.

I have had many dear gay friends in my life, I was always very open and friendly to them.
But once they started teaching kids transsexualism in the UK, now I am old testament.

I see that from the beginning there was a different plan.

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I would say that there is a dynamic spectrum with the underlying energy structures.  Physical body does not necessarily match the male-female energy sides.  I have worked with three lesbian women, and all of them leaned much more on the male side of the energy spectrum.

A diversity of expression as in the psychology of the individual? People are of course different strong women, gentle men etc but I don't see why this has to have a sexual component. I mean from a spiritual perspective gender should be irreverent! The propagation of the myth, as I see it, that other genders exist other than male or female is concerning. The acceptance of androgyny is something that is far more important than opening a Pandora's box of infinite sexual gender roles. Why? Simply put, sanity! 

Ambiguity, androgyny, when not attempted is very beautiful in my opinion but forcing/morphing yourself into a stereotype of the opposite sex is grotesque and not harmonious. I think a lot of this gender chaos has to do with the overly sexualised and the appearance of inter-sexed people. The inter-sexed phenomena has forced those born different to question sexuality as a whole. The inter-sexed person grapples with who they are and what it means to be inter-sexed. The overly sexualised types seem to simply be a promiscuous generation that enjoy gender bending and bisexuality. Not a problem in it'self but these hedonistic rebels rage against the conservative status-quo seeing it's values as fascistic and then throwing the baby out with the bathwater, literally! What value doe this sexual anarchy offer society?  

Now don't get me wrong adults can do what they like but the effects of all this 'diversity' on children is a concern and can only add to the difficulty that a young mind has at self definition. Some may say defining yourself is a hindrance but we all need boundaries just as society needs boundaries.

I've much more to say on all this.   

But I should say that these agendas are the result of suffering people.
And that has come from greed and corporate rule.
And that has come from materialism.
And that has come from the loss of Christianity.
And that has come from ... human unconsciousness.

Who is to blame ?
Well perhaps a better question is how the fk can I get out of this place ?

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Who is to blame ?
Well perhaps a better question is how the fk can I get out of this place ?

Indeed, and the value of peace is lost in the noise of those that scream to be heard in the marketplace! 

13 minutes ago, PatrickJB said:

A diversity of expression as in the psychology of the individual? People are of course different strong women, gentle men etc but I don't see why this has to have a sexual component. I mean from a spiritual perspective gender should be irreverent! The propagation of the myth, as I see it, that other genders exist other than male or female is concerning. The acceptance of androgyny is something that is far more important than opening a Pandora's box of infinite sexual gender roles. Why? Simply put, sanity! 

Ambiguity, androgyny, when not attempted is very beautiful in my opinion but forcing/morphing yourself into a stereotype of the opposite sex is grotesque and not harmonious. I think a lot of this gender chaos has to do with the overly sexualised and the appearance of inter-sexed people. The inter-sexed phenomena has forced those born different to question sexuality as a whole. The inter-sexed person grapples with who they are and what it means to be inter-sexed. The overly sexualised types seem to simply be a promiscuous generation that enjoy gender bending and bisexuality. Not a problem in it'self but these hedonistic rebels rage against the conservative status-quo seeing it's values as fascistic and then throwing the baby out with the bathwater, literally! What value doe this sexual anarchy offer society?  

Now don't get me wrong adults can do what they like but the effects of all this 'diversity' on children is a concern and can only add to the difficulty that a young mind has at self definition. Some may say defining yourself is a hindrance but we all need boundaries just as society needs boundaries.

I've much more to say on all this.   

I am not taking a position, more just saying what I have found.  Also, those energy flows can have strong effect on the subconscious, which can dramatically affect people and how they feel about themselves.

In the supermarket the shelves are full, seemingly a paradise stacks of food.
But when you eat, you do not feel full.
The bread is ... thin.  The tomatos like cardboard.  The milk ... bland.
My belly is not full.

Such is our society.
There is an absence of anything.

All the talk that goes on ... just goes on.  It goes nowhere.

In previous eras the image of the shepherd holding the lamb, or the mother, or the father.
What beauty to fill the heavens of our minds.

Today ... there is nothing, just empty meals.

People are starving, in all dimensions.
And they are getting ill.

In my layman's mind there's Sex and then Gender/Identity.

Sex is the more fixed part. About genitalia. Gender is whatever... There's people who I think don't divide these two and so make aggressive comments.

You bring interesting points, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I am not taking a position, more just saying what I have found.  Also, those energy flows can have strong effect on the subconscious, which can dramatically affect people and how they feel about themselves.

I hear you but I don't see how this translate into sexual identity? The term gender-fluid smacks of chaos in regards to sexual identity. It's better not to label period. Hey if a straight guy suddenly falls in love with another man and they are happy together great then I'm happy for them both. The problems arise when a person sends out mixed messages/signals as it's just confusing and, to be honest, rather schizoid and disturbing. It smacks of a personality disorder.  

Individual expression has always been diverse but I think what we're seeing with this sexual agenda, which has been politicised, is simply a form of anarchy. The problem is that black is not blue although these anarchist want to mess with our heads and convince us of something which isn't true. They will see it as a victory against the establishment but in fact they are selling themselves into slavery. Fortunately this attempt at 'convincing' us that black is blue only works on the feeble minded. These anarchists don't even realise that they are working for the establishment and the elitists that want to enslave mankind.  

The main problem that 'the beast' has is men! Yes men can and will fight, it's their nature, so the plan is to emasculate men and remove the resistance to the fascist dictatorship that is the globalist agenda. This is why Sean is an idiot because he refuses to accept this as a possibility. In fact with the way science is going men may not even be need soon!! It's a real worry.  

At the end of the day the earth will still be spinning.

14 minutes ago, PatrickJB said:

I hear you but I don't see how this translate into sexual identity? The term gender-fluid smacks of chaos in regards to sexual identity. It's better not to label period. Hey if a straight guy suddenly falls in love with another man and they are happy together great then I'm happy for them both. The problems arise when a person sends out mixed messages/signals as it's just confusing and, to be honest, rather schizoid and disturbing. It smacks of a personality disorder.  

Individual expression has always been diverse but I think what we're seeing with this sexual agenda, which has been politicised, is simply a form of anarchy. The problem is that black is not blue although these anarchist want to mess with our heads and convince us of something which isn't true. They will see it as a victory against the establishment but in fact they are selling themselves into slavery. Fortunately this attempt at 'convincing' us that black is blue only works on the feeble minded. These anarchists don't even realise that they are working for the establishment and the elitists that want to enslave mankind.  

The main problem that 'the beast' has is men! Yes men can and will fight, it's their nature, so the plan is to emasculate men and remove the resistance to the fascist dictatorship that is the globalist agenda. This is why Sean is an idiot because he refuses to accept this as a possibility. In fact with the way science is going men may not even be need soon!! It's a real worry.  

At the end of the day the earth will still be spinning.

I agree on the no need to label people.  Just be...

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, JadeSun said:

In my layman's mind there's Sex and then Gender/Identity.

Sex is the more fixed part. About genitalia. Gender is whatever... There's people who I think don't divide these two and so make aggressive comments.

You bring interesting points, thanks.

This is why I said androgyny is beautiful because it's natural. Gender identity is as meaningless as all the other stuff that's been created out of our modern sexual confusion and discontent. If a person dresses in a non conformist way as an expression of how they feel, or wish to be seen, that's fine. Unfortunately what we're seeing is more like people escaping the asylum on mass! 

I used to have a landlady who was once a man! I spoke to her as a person but not as a woman because she was not. She/he didn't really bother me but I did find the idea of somebody having their genitalia removed to be very disturbing but hey it was their body so not my problem. My brother's wife had a hysterectomy but she is still a woman because she still has a vagina but also because if she didn't have surgery she would have died!

Isn't there a mental disorder where people have limbs amputated etc? Are we approaching an age of surgical madness? Please DO NOT LINK ANY PHOTOS we know about the madness! And yes I've seen 'American Mary'. 

Edited by PatrickJB
typos

Posted (edited)

It's not a man vs woman thing.

Yes men, after WW1 in the West many of the strongest and most masculine men simply died, and cowards and bookkeepers were left in the society, in Europe.

But the women empowerment today ... is another falseness.
I was looking back to Mrs Baden Powell a woman who with her husband created the Cub Scouts and Brownies.  Now she was a woman, strong and fine, motherly creative.  And what of Maria Montessori.
Today young woman are on stage showing their genitals, screaming about the right to abort a living child, their child.
What is this ?

The man and woman today ... it is just for others, or for competition.  Your gender is a little French Bulldog you inflict on others, it has no real meaning, just another material possession.

A Real Man and Real Woman simply is what they are, within themselves. 

It is not for others, it is not for competition.

A corporation is simply a means of destruction.

And humans are destroyed through highly sophisticatied psychological techniques developed during WW2 by the CIA and others, who did experiments on how to mislead and manipulate people.
Now the Public Relations and Marketing industry use these to twist and corrupt human beings view of themselves and of life.

All in order to make money. 
That is ultimately the very boring agenda behind it all.
Very dull.
Making money this way makes billionaires.
Earning an honest living is far away.

Humans are the highest resource on the planet.
Once the mines of gold and the oil reserves are sucked dry, then the humans are turned from greatest creature on Earth to a slave in a ratrace, with mental health diseases and cancers.
The other animals look on and shake their heads, I am sure they can not quite believe what is happening to mankind.

Now gender is another thing they can strip exploit and corrupt ... but still humans are able to live.
Live with mental health issues, cancers, money, children, home, democracy and stripped of their gender.
But still they march on ... like the undead.
Quite incredible.

Edited by rideforever

This isn't even "left politics". It's science, it's an understanding of the always fluid, social nature of language, and perhaps most importantly it's just basic respect for other human beings and the diversity of human identity.

No, No , No. Does anybody really buy this BS? So if there's right wing BS what's this then? Eh?

"It's science"? Like two men but one dressed up as a woman are going to have a baby type science! 

"the always fluid, social nature of language"? Fluid nature of language sounds like gobbledegook to me! Err like black is blue (see above post). Of course Sean is such a deep intellectual he can't put it in a more accessible way or perhaps I'm not woke enough!?! Generally language is not fluid it's absolute and specific which is why mankind has managed to get this far. Of course in Sean's world meaning is not so much fluid but more random like the ravings of a lunatic! 

"it's just basic respect for other human beings and the diversity of human identity"? Is that like the same respect for family and the archetypal role models of masculine and feminine that have existed for ten of thousands of years? Is that like the same diversity of human identity that allowed this all to happen but then suddenly if we don't all dress like circus clowns and become bisexual we're backward, non accepting and a problem to freedom? Some ones got a real lack of respect and it's not me!

Oh and it is definitely left politics. It used to be a few odd people, which we accepted, but know it's a dictating mob that's shouts. "diversity or die"! 

pedophile-lgbt-678x381.jpg

Posted (edited)

Another thing worth mentioning is that if there's a spectrum of human gender why do people need to have sex changes? Just seems contradictory to me that these supposedly enlightened lefties say diversity in gender exists while also reinforcing the stereotypes of male and female? I thought they all bought into the idea of non-binary and this rainbow of gender and sexuality identity? Hey people can do what they like with their bodies but I'm of the mind that your gender is set in the womb. I understand that for some people this is very difficult to accept and they even get suicidal but doesn't this mean it is mental illness? I'm not being mean here as it just seems pretty obvious to me.

Many Ladyboys, I saw a documentary on it, choose to keep their genitalia and they say, to paraphrase 'I was made this way and I don't think surgery will make me anymore 'me' than I already am". That's cool and I have respect for that. Define yourself as feminine or a women, if you must, but don't lie to yourself that having surgery means you have cheated nature/god and really have changed sex.     

Edited by PatrickJB

On the esoteric level the largest amount of energy you can create would involve you fully maturing into and embodying your gender and coupling with your opposite which creates a very large Creation Energy, which is necessary for the universe, and the universe is said to reward you with subtle energies in a mutual nourishment.  Therefore any alternative pairing will be much less than that.

At a fundamental level the entire universe's substance is run on a primary law, the Law of Three, Positive + Negative > Creation.   That is the very fabric.

An atomised alienated individual would be hard pressed to develop into a normal adult, and so would not wield or even need their true gender, and would simply not become what they are capable of becoming. 

Such people make good servants, and are weak and inoffensive to power.

Another interesting fact is that Osho, the guru of sexuality, towards the end of his life revealed some strong discouragement for other pairings, which came as a surprise to many followings.

In general mankind is domesticating itself, and becoming unreal.

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

In general mankind is domesticating itself, and becoming unreal.

I agree, unbalanced views from an unbalanced society. A few 'different' people historically was not something mankind ever worried about but sexuality has now been weaponized by budding dictators! I also think this will all backfire and simply grow hate towards gay and trans people when there wasn't any, or very little. The loony dictators aren't happy with just milk they want the whole cow!!! 

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

This generation will be washed away.

Only the long-living truth will remain.

Is that a reference to snowflakes? :D