click tracking
FaXin

Spiritual Music

Please use this thread to post links of songs that you like...

Kirtan, Bhajan, Mantras, Chants...

...Any music you use to bring you to a deeper place within yourself.

Posted (edited)

Woah, Tina ! Nice... this song is beautiful.

Edited by FaXin

16 hours ago, rideforever said:

The Supreme Yogi channel often provides shelter for me.

I am a fan of the simple stories and parables Ramakrishna often used to narrate to his disciples and friends.

Enjoyed most of the other videos/music posted here.  Especially the ones posted by Trish and Aetherous.

Lately I find the white noise from a fan or other machines that make a background white noise to take me to just a residing meditative state quicker than any chants or music, when the mind is caught up with the worldly stuff and thoughts.  I read some types of white noise are used to reduce stress and even used as treatment modalities in some places.

8 hours ago, S1va said:

I am a fan of the simple stories and parables Ramakrishna often used to narrate to his disciples and friends.

Enjoyed most of the other videos/music posted here.  Especially the ones posted by Trish and Aetherous.

Lately I find the white noise from a fan or other machines that make a background white noise to take me to just a residing meditative state quicker than any chants or music, when the mind is caught up with the worldly stuff and thoughts.  I read some types of white noise are used to reduce stress and even used as treatment modalities in some places.

I also use sound (any sounds. I like singing birds and rain drops as my favorite) as a way to anchor into awareness too. 

Not in Rob Dougan's usual line of work, but has a soulful feel to it. :)

This is the one I use most often, many times I sleep with it on.
It gives a kind of serious stoic sense, of disconnecting with the outside and getting down to the ground, and dropping my illusions and facing the reality of this situation.

@FaXin

After 2 months of only forest sounds, I'll need to work back into human music slowly... and this will be a great thread to explore. Thanks for starting it & wonderful to see you again. (-:

On 8/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, rideforever said:

This is the one I use most often, many times I sleep with it on.
It gives a kind of serious stoic sense, of disconnecting with the outside and getting down to the ground, and dropping my illusions and facing the reality of this situation.

;) hey! this one is similar to the ceiling fan I leave running ,( it distracts from the gunshots and sirens.) 

just teasing, I could never hear this one , though , with all the noises going on, if not car doors , then its screaming toads or the guy upstairs watching a baseball game. 

55 minutes ago, rene said:

@FaXin

After 2 months of only forest sounds, I'll need to work back into human music slowly... and this will be a great thread to explore. Thanks for starting it & wonderful to see you again. (-:

Welcome rene, great to see you here too!!! I could get used to only Forest sound :)