click tracking

Novel spiritual idea

All countries should introduce MARRIAGE TRUSTS.

There should be minimum 4 members in the trust. More members are encouraged. They can go to 50 or 100 or more members.

They can be all males or all females or males and females in any proportion. There should be free sex among them. In order to encourage these trusts they should be provided with tax reliefs and other side benefits. India will benefit more than any other nation due to  its present defective system . There are many rapes, murders, crimes due to sex and unbalance laws in India.

Advantages will be many. Mainly it encourages Sambhogkaya (balanced sharing of existence).

The childern will have first name of their own, second name of the mother and the third will be name of the Trust.

Laws of Trust will compulsively save funds for childern and old persons.

This idea has to be discussed.

12 hours ago, riju said:

There should be minimum 4 members in the trust. More members are encouraged. They can go to 50 or 100 or more members.

They can be all males or all females or males and females in any proportion. There should be free sex among them. In order to encourage these trusts they should be provided with tax reliefs and other side benefits. India will benefit more than any other nation due to  its present defective system . There are many rapes, murders, crimes due to sex and unbalance laws in India.

Advantages will be many. Mainly it encourages Sambhogkaya (balanced sharing of existence).

The childern will have first name of their own, second name of the mother and the third will be name of the Trust.

I think that in most cases this would turn small problems into bigger problems. I see where your going with it and its a genuinely good intention and everything from good intentions is usually worth bringing up imo. I can just see to many ways for it to go wrong.

I will say its my feeling that in some isolated cases of perhaps a small group of adults that are very close could do something like that. But it takes a tremendous amount of surrender and massive letting go of attachments for it to peacefully work out. Without jealousy and other things coming up. But even in that case its really not helping anything except in a small isolated case maybe. 

l personally  cant see a way of it getting the outcome you want with anything like that.  Maybe in like another dimension or whatever where things are vastly different.

The only way to a more peaceful society imo is through the union of shakti and shiva. Then you are always in joy with yourself. With that everything becomes easier cause its causeless and endless. Despite circumstances and emotions you still have something that is worth more than gold.

In the present times or even 100 years after , what I wrote will create more problems then solve them.

In the western countries there may be some experiments happening if surrounding society does not disapprove.

But in India saint Rajnesh experimented and the result was that the society got very disturbed and the disciples were looked down upon and highly criticized and outlawed.

In future men and women are going to play an equal part in evolution. Even Guatam ;Buddha had initially some problems with women, but later he relented to some extent. Women monks in his time were given secondary roles.

Times will change and women will be leading in future evolution more and more.

Sex and love will play out more and more. Sex and love are very active creative agents. Universe will be getting interesting with time. Humanity will have more leisure  time in future times. Past Buddhas abstained from Sex and love. Future Buddhas have to face and handle the sex and love. That can only happen when they can experience love and sex and its positive and  negative effects. Only after these experiences their body can develop WISDOM (anti virus system) for salvation of future generations, Deeper the sex and deeper the love , its antidote of Wisdom has also to be equally potent, Only then the Buddha system can go to the roots.

1 hour ago, riju said:

In the present times or even 100 years after , what I wrote will create more problems then solve them.

In the western countries there may be some experiments happening if surrounding society does not disapprove.

But in India saint Rajnesh experimented and the result was that the society got very disturbed and the disciples were looked down upon and highly criticized and outlawed.

In future men and women are going to play an equal part in evolution. Even Guatam ;Buddha had initially some problems with women, but later he relented to some extent. Women monks in his time were given secondary roles.

Times will change and women will be leading in future evolution more and more.

Sex and love will play out more and more. Sex and love are very active creative agents. Universe will be getting interesting with time. Humanity will have more leisure  time in future times. Past Buddhas abstained from Sex and love. Future Buddhas have to face and handle the sex and love. That can only happen when they can experience love and sex and its positive and  negative effects. Only after these experiences their body can develop WISDOM (anti virus system) for salvation of future generations, Deeper the sex and deeper the love , its antidote of Wisdom has also to be equally potent, Only then the Buddha system can go to the roots.

My feeling about attempting to not have sexual desire for a cultural idealogy of what makes something spiritual or helps in spiritual development is in the big picture a major road block.

I am 100% certain and i can give real world examples of how it shuts down and or keeps the second chakra small and or weak.

When these people become around somebody whom is powerful equaly including the second chakra the phenomena of oneness happens. The phenomena of oneness is for the chakras to like mimic each others. So the second chakra of the one whom is weak stretches open and the road block they had becomes removed. Everything they were avoiding through there cultural idealogies comes back and them smack in the head. You will eventually have to face your stuff no matter how long one hides from them. I am currently in my third eye. I am gladly cause i wish for equal strength through out.

My experience of what i feel to be true is based around what happens to people when they are around me.  My second chakra is strong. And what happens to me when im around those with a strong third eye. Mine is weak.

No shame in having weaker areas. It only matters as i see it to face them rather than hide from them.

For some i imagine sexual desires may go away over time naturally. I dont think and from what i have heard or seen that doesnt necessarily mean more spiritual. Its just in ones make up to be that way with development. Either way is equally good. Hiding from things whatever they may be is not good imo.

That how i see it anyways.

I think the biggest smack down i get is from the storms. The other day i got hit from a cousin of mine that has a lot of power and the storm in the same day. It was pretty wild. I relaxed through it and road it out. Then yesterday the storm hit hard and i had some time to meditate. Holy cow it was like pure power. Was good!

My girlfriend for example at times stretches my third eye out from being around her. And i stretch her weak areas out. Its good imo to be open for things as they come about. I work hard on my third eye to get it like the others. Im always looking for a smack down on it. Ha ha

On 8/23/2016 at 3:08 PM, riju said:

well.. giving my own opinion... i m not sure there is a study that support such thing and its impact on the society as a whole and to children and how much it would actually benefits vs harm relationships in different areas of a relationship structure.

"There are many rapes, murders, crimes due to sex and unbalance laws in India."

Even tho what u suggested may help temporary, but it is not a permanent thing.. it is still something that deals only with the results (rapes murders) and not actually dealing with the cause of such results. in other words, It will not fix the unbalanced laws in india and will not help in fixing the deep motives behind doing actions such as rapes and murders...

Also, I m not sure the trust can be built through sex. it can be improved but if there was no trust, i m not sure how far it can be created through sex. you can see a lot of trust issue among couples who have sex everyday or even in an open relationship.

In my opinion, trust is an emotional state and it is built over a period of time, not necessary long or short.. but it is not built with just merely having sex in bed.. and since u are speaking of big number of partners, it will require a lot of time.

Generally speaking, maintaining a relationship made of two isn't that easy, due to different views, opinions, personality characteristics...etc. what about having 3 or even more in a relationship... each one imposing his views, opinion, lies, misunderstanding and groups start to polarize...etc.

Especially when having kids... each one will try to impose his views on how it should be raised and give different advice due to different experiences in life, what they think they are wrong, what is right...etc.

Polygamy has its benefits in some areas but i m not sure it is a solution for murders, rapes and trust... 

Edited by shady