click tracking

I'm new here but had someone point me to this site as he said people on here have helped him.

i told him today that i was having a very good day and then all of a sudden, i felt like nothing and emotionless and wanting to cry, even typing this is making me tear up again.

I believe I am just going through a growing moment, been feeling on and off for a few days.. it could also be me feeling my twin flame's feelings as well because I have nothing to be upset about

Welcome Alicia! Hope to get to know you better in chat.

All the best,

Tom

Welcome to the site. :)

For the chatroom, you can see the chat tab at the top of the main screen. It is in the middle of the tabs. The chat room is usually busier during the week.

Best, Jeff

Thank you all.

Unfortunately,  I have not been upholding my name the past 3 days. I have been wanting to hidentify from everyone, been sick (which is uncommon for me) and have been crying a lot more than usual

So confused. I just want to go back to that driven, happy me I was on friday

Welcome to the LU forums Alicia.  :-)

And hang in there,  the full moon (along with the Eclipse) is almost over... Things will calm down from tomorrow and you can be  your awesome self again. 

Big Hug. :wub:

On 3/18/2016 at 8:19 PM, Jeff said:

Welcome to the site. :)

For the chatroom, you can see the chat tab at the top of the main screen. It is in the middle of the tabs. The chat room is usually busier during the week.

Best, Jeff

I don't see any tabs across the "main screen", but am not sure what the main screen is.. can I see them on an iPhone or iPad? Thank you!

Patricia

12 minutes ago, Patricia said:

I don't see any tabs across the "main screen", but am not sure what the main screen is.. can I see them on an iPhone or iPad? Thank you!

Patricia

On the Iphone if you click on the drop down box on the far right then click browse you will see the option for the chat room.

Also, Welcome to LU :)

On my iPad they are right under Browse and Activity at the top.  They don't highlight very well, but you can touch on them.

Regards, Jeff

1 hour ago, Tom said:

On the Iphone if you click on the drop down box on the far right then click browse you will see the option for the chat room.

Also, Welcome to LU :)

Thanks!