click tracking

Hello,

I was introduced to this site by another member. I was told that my Masters Dao De Jing was being discussed here, I did not really want to interfere as people were discussing their own take on what my master originally taught me, but I thought I would add some bits to help it go along now and again if it was wanted but not get too involved.

I am a Daoist Holyman and my path has always been with the Dao. My Masters are Gods or Immortals and I have been taught by them for over 30 years. You can visit my site if you want to, to find out about myself and my masters and to download a free copy of the Dao De Jing.

I have been a traditional and successful Wu Shu teacher, an archer and practiced traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as faced many challenges that life can throw at them. I have learnt through my masters that to face oneself is the greatest challenge that we all have and this can never be achieved without someone or circumstances challenging you. Making mistakes is the best way to learn and the only real way. There is never an easy way to true enlightenment. So I'm not going to say that I can contribute to anything else of differing paths, for I can only say what I have been taught from the Immortal Masters; this is my perspective. (Well you wouldn't expect the Pope to talk about Hinduism would you!)

Flowing Hands