click tracking
earthlove

Healings

I have experienced 2 wonderful healings over two days , first one from a man that was doing well, but with parkinsons and was connected to spirit , he shaktipated me through the dantien and then today at the physchic fair ,this lady was amazing , she had something to do with the Egyptians, I only had money to buy new tarot cards and what a pack they are each one focuses on surrendering ,anyways Id bought them and was feeling not good ,and these ladies took me over to sit down and then this woman just started guiding me through this healing , I mean I got pretty emotional and it was a little painful at one stage but man did it open up a mega channel in my left side ,she was cool as ,she let me move around with the kunda as it was working through me ,spirits like that in me ,moves my head and internal body around , id asked for a free healing before I went and she just gave it to me,I didn't ask, she was a healer I think I dont know she was just there with some Egypt pyramid sign behind her ,we hugged and I left feeling great ,really noticing the work now still and working with it...Thankyou Rhonda you Awesome Egyptian Goddess and Thanks to Chris too....

Edited by earthlove

Really feeling like I can get into mindfulness a lot easier as well as resting in heart too ,very nice...

Edited by earthlove

OOO I'm so excited Ive started my new course ,Diploma of Counselling, I was working on writing an answer and trying to think of a word and as I waited and kept formulated other parts to the question ,the word seemed to rise from my heart ,like I felt my mind and heart working together ,I think Ive found PASSION ,I'm so excited Ive been wanting to feel this way about something all my life ,Ok gotta go do more study :D