click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
earthlove

Grace

Feeling so graced this evening ,my heart chakra  keeps being full and the energy is just flowing lovely base and crown  acknowledgements, especially the little like princess crown at front of head,angel Gabriel wears a light crown there or its just buzzing around base ,must be doing something right ,and my whole left side keeps filling with a beautiful golden light ,I continue to praise the Lord , today I accidently walked out of a shop with some face cream ,well I was on an electric scooter and I had used it and put it in the basket , when I realised I thought at first oh good financially but then I thought you know that's not who I am anymore and went back and payed for it, good feeling Thanks Jesus...Love and Light and Holy energy to all earthlove

Feeling so graced this evening ,my heart chakra  keeps being full and the energy is just flowing lovely base and crown  acknowledgements, especially the little like princess crown at front of head,angel Gabriel wears a light crown there or its just buzzing around base ,must be doing something right ,and my whole left side keeps filling with a beautiful golden light ,I continue to praise the Lord , today I accidently walked out of a shop with some face cream ,well I was on an electric scooter and I had used it and put it in the basket , when I realised I thought at first oh good financially but then I thought you know that's not who I am anymore and went back and payed for it, good feeling Thanks Jesus...Love and Light and Holy energy to all earthlove

back when i was a young teenager a friend of mime and i figured out a way of breaking into a store after it was closed. A back door that was able to push far enough to get a smaller person through. All i can say is it was wild times filling up my trunk with beer and supplying highschool parties. Lol. Then the last time i had a strong feeling we would get busted if we did it again. So i tell my friend im all done and we took an oath together to be done with it.

So a couple weeks pass and we ar out at night. Run into fiends. he hops in there truck while one of thr friends we run into hop in my car. We go get some food. I sit down to eat. And when im done i see cop cars blazing down past us. Lights on. One after another. I could of sworn i counted eleven of them. Come to find out my buddy got excited and decided one more time. With the friend he hoped into his truck with. Oh man. They got busted. And was a long night at the police station. Cause the friend he went with ratted everybody out. Ahhh. My good friend did not. He is still one of my best friends.

Anyways i since then have been a straight arrow. Think i stole a cup of coffee from a truck stop once but on accident. Lol. We have all grown up. One friend became a probation officer, another prison guard, and i went into the military. So we gave back for the good times we had. Lol. Today i drive a truck and keep it legal and safe. Lol

lol running thanks for the story, my young days were pretty wild too ,I think I was drunk from 14ytrs onward, but now I'm  drinking from the holy spirit and who would ever dream that Gods and mine love mixed together would be so beautiful and magical and perfect , I just pray that every soul knows this incredible energy ,and wow the military that would have been an experience ,I have had many periods of stability also throughout my life and I always knew not to take pills or needles so I'm blessed in that way. gunja got me for a while though, My first job I was an apprentice jeweller ,just loved it we hand made and repaired  the stuff too as well as sold ,ive worked as a cleaner full on ,in take out, waitressing ,childcare,and fashion retail ,I'm going to study this year not sure what just yet but have a few ideas ,I'm good at hands on stuff but the holy spirit wants me to expand on that ,which I cant do on my own cause it freaks me out so ill be looking for support from God and Jesus and believing that I am capable ,kind and doing it for the greater good ,Keep those wheels a turnin running and Thankgod for safe considerate truck drivers no one wants the " Duel " experience, lol

Edited by earthlove

back when i was a young teenager a friend of mime and i figured out a way of breaking into a store after it was closed. A back door that was able to push far enough to get a smaller person through. All i can say is it was wild times filling up my trunk with beer and supplying highschool parties. Lol. Then the last time i had a strong feeling we would get busted if we did it again. So i tell my friend im all done and we took an oath together to be done with it.

So a couple weeks pass and we ar out at night. Run into fiends. he hops in there truck while one of thr friends we run into hop in my car. We go get some food. I sit down to eat. And when im done i see cop cars blazing down past us. Lights on. One after another. I could of sworn i counted eleven of them. Come to find out my buddy got excited and decided one more time. With the friend he hoped into his truck with. Oh man. They got busted. And was a long night at the police station. Cause the friend he went with ratted everybody out. Ahhh. My good friend did not. He is still one of my best friends.

Anyways i since then have been a straight arrow. Think i stole a cup of coffee from a truck stop once but on accident. Lol. We have all grown up. One friend became a probation officer, another prison guard, and i went into the military. So we gave back for the good times we had. Lol. Today i drive a truck and keep it legal and safe. Lol

lol running thanks for the story, my young days were pretty wild too ,I think I was drunk from 14ytrs onward, but now I'm  drinking from the holy spirit and who would ever dream that Gods and mine love mixed together would be so beautiful and magical and perfect , I just pray that every soul knows this incredible energy ,and wow the military that would have been an experience ,I have had many periods of stability also throughout my life and I always knew not to take pills or needles so I'm blessed in that way. gunja got me for a while though, My first job I was an apprentice jeweller ,just loved it we hand made and repaired  the stuff too as well as sold ,ive worked as a cleaner full on ,in take out, waitressing ,childcare,and fashion retail ,I'm going to study this year not sure what just yet but have a few ideas ,I'm good at hands on stuff but the holy spirit wants me to expand on that ,which I cant do on my own cause it freaks me out so ill be looking for support from God and Jesus and believing that I am capable ,kind and doing it for the greater good ,Keep those wheels a turnin running and Thankgod for safe considerate truck drivers no one wants the " Duel " experience, lol

the holy spirit is much better imo to! I gave up smoking weed during my awakening and because i wanted to get into truck driving. If for no other reason to know whats causing what. Lol. It was good to me as far as that goes. But had i known about meditation and felt its power i would of meditated instead. The real thing is real! Its free! And substitutes will always be just  substitutes imo.

Ok I get it now ,that is the most pleasurable amazing feeling ever ,it moves up my  leg then my spine and my entire body, wow holy spirit in me resting in my heart ,Praise be to God and Jesus Christ Thankyou ,Thankyou ,Thankyou!!!!!!!!!! and you too Jeff for helping me along:D