click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
earthlove

Scrying

In reply to A question I opened a new topic for Scrying ,I dont know if there is a particular method as I am self taught ,I just get a crystal better if it has lots of facets ,and hold it to a light ,not full sunlight of course and look into it,the light reflects off it and calms and clears the mind ,you can ask questions and use the light to help them be answered,also you may see things in it ,some see faces,  One day Id love a big Crystal ball and Ill take it to the markets and dress like a gypsy and and read peoples futures ...lol

Sounds very interesting Earthlove

I should take out my crystals i try it all ready :).

Did it work the first time you done it and for how long do you try??  Would also like to know what you see?

Maybe try tomorrow. :mellow:

Hi Anthony I sorta forgot to say to like move the crystal around as your holding it to a light* Like work it you know ,let its facets illuminate parts of your brain ,mind ,consciousness,The crystal would need to be clear or opaque so the light can work through it,I tried a rose quartz last night and it was magical ,felt so much love come from it and work into my consciouness. Dont make it hard relax and Hold it to light ,move it around slow ,faster whatever you feel taken by,breathe, and let it happen,Good luck and God Bless...Love earthlove

Hey Anthony so glad we are talking on this subject,i googled scrying and there are alot of great utubes on it , I just did it with the kyanite ,and for the first time really I recieved a picture,it went as quickly as it came , before i was just using it to unravel my mind or feed my mind ,so amazing ,a little personal,so i wont share this one ,but Thanks so much for helping me to advance my practice ,I didnt know the darker stones could be used ,the kyanite is beautiful to really look at ,or look past as its taught and i will be open to using all crystals now, ...Love earthlove ,I make positive internal statements about situations rather than ask..the crystal whilst looking at it ,but that will probably be nxt lol

Edited by earthlove

Wow I just thought Id give my double pointed tigers eye a go and i was thinking of you Jeff and bam There is a definite males face in there , incredible ,its near the top point, whenever i go into my spirit my ears go all fuzzy. :)

Hi Earthlove

I am check the You tube video's out first as i not sure what crystal i have that has facets. Glad black crystals helped you as the help me too especially black kyanite.

Any advice how to use clear quartz crystals. Will check you tube too

Thank you

Anthony let me know how you go ,dont forget you are using your spiritual eye when doing this ,look past the crystal at first ,or adjust to spirit gaze by slightly squinting, Love earthlove

also they dont even need facets they are just so beautiful in the light though like us all made of lots of little pieces all wonderful and beautiful...

I will thank you.

I only realized i have a Aqua Aura crystal skull. It has a nice blue color and the back looks like a crystal ball.  I am going to use it for scrying.

There is not much about Aqua Aura on the net. Anything in your book you could tell me about it. All it says that it's a general healer.

Thank you Earthlove

Edited by anthony

I love aqua aura I used to wear as a pendant when I was a younger lass, no sorry not in my book I think it might be man made, I think they dip a crystal Quartz in a special solution ,with gold in it or something from memory when I asked at the Crystal castle near my home town where i got my pendant from, that skull sounds awesome ,i found the kyanite great to do it with ,i like to get very relaxed and lie on my bed and hold the crystals to the light ,let me know how you go,love earthlove....:)

I will thank you.

I only realized i have a Aqua Aura crystal skull. It has a nice blue color and the back looks like a crystal ball.  I am going to use it for scrying.

There is not much about Aqua Aura on the net. Anything in your book you could tell me about it. All it says that it's a general healer.

Thank you Earthlove

Very happy and excited just got my first crystal ball ,been wanting one for 30yrs ,so beautiful and I love talking to it ,it actually has like two sections inside itP1020193.thumb.JPG.bfd659b5308f7b5f3d25f ,as well as it has so many interesting facets in it ,and it has been answering my questions .... 

Very happy and excited just got my first crystal ball ,been wanting one for 30yrs ,so beautiful and I love talking to it ,it actually has like two sections inside itP1020193.thumb.JPG.bfd659b5308f7b5f3d25f ,as well as it has so many interesting facets in it ,and it has been answering my questions .... 

Awesome! When i first learned of meditation i was shown to use crystals. At the time i didnt know what to think of anything. Except a lot of things were happening. Powerful stuff!

Edited by running

We would charge the crystals qnd place them in the chakra areas. Clean, charge, use. Clean, charge, then use. Repeat.....again and again