click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
earthlove

Light source

Just wondering if any one else has this experience or understands it ,For a while there I was constantly calling to Jesus, one day when I was lieing on my bed I was about to call to him ,when instead I just remained quite and still ,then about half meter in front of me I saw a round light about the size of a bread and butter plate it just sort of hovered there very beautiful if a little diffuse, so another time I was sorta meditating and I was connecting to Our lord and I thought i need something else and I knew it was my heart so I put my attention there and these three beautiful golden lights only little this time rose up from my heart and went into my crown and my crown was just about to explode into like what felt like golden fireworks ,accept an unknown fear stopped it darn, these werent visualizations, like it was spirit realm ,and just recently I can see a little light trying to grow inside me just near my dantien, Im guessing its my core star.....:) 

Very beautiful. Yes, we often come to realize that such is not separate, but emerges from our own (inner) heart. 

Love :) 

When I am connected it feels as if the chi light is moving up from my legs ,like I am being rebuilt from the ground up ,fascinating, Xo earthlove

I was standing in my kitchen and i said,Dear God I love you with all my heart ,and at first i thought I had a spider on my back shoulder and screamed to brush it off and then after realizing it wasnt, the feeling moved down from the top of my arm to the bottom ,I sort of saw it it was like a little thread of light, just above my skin ,felt beautiful ,Thankyou God ,

I was praying and asked my inner God to please see me as worthy and good and the same little thread entered up through my left under groin and peaced me out out ,Thankyou Inner God..

Love and Light earthlove

Most incredible experience of my life .last night couldnt sleep ,was having issues went onto my verandah and that feeling came onto the other arm ,walked downstairs the more i saturated myself with thoughts of love for God and unconditional love in the issue I was facing the more the light went onto my body ,like little veins of  light* electricity on my arms ,legs ,then whole body ,everywhere.,It was the most beautiful amazing feeling Ive ever ever experienced in this life time, i was totally graced all over .....Praise be to God that I love and that Loves me so much Amen.

Wow recently I saw rainbow candy skulls ,Source and love hearts in the morning sunshine after praying to Jesus Christ ,what a guy hey forever healing me and loving us all..:D 

Edited by earthlove

I have a group of light beings they sort of look grey light ,maleish but sometimes appear just as lights inside of my brain,they love me and want to help and protect me ,its very nice to have them now ,they came during a healing recently, and i give thanks for them.

A couple of days ago after having some more recalibration as Self , I went for a walk through the forest, I could feel the forests energy tickling me gently on my arms ,I was feeling like I need to outwardly express so I started saying ,Joy flows through my mind my body and my heart ,both arms just came alive with beautiful tree energy ,like electricity ,it was very pleasurable ,the more I said it the more it increased,until my whole body burst into goosebumps ,and then as I said I give praise to Joy and Thanks to JOY it was like a massive shot of light veined all over my right hand ...:D Praise be to God and Jesus And Krishna and Buddha and The Universe and Me....,