click tracking
earthlove

Invisible

My spirituality can move quantumly at times but hoping for a bit of a leveller soon ,have been expanding alot ,and was having trouble with the feeling like the back of my crown was being pulled out and up ,not so pleasant ,worked hard on a chigong ,hi to Jesus and held a gurus hand and my whole left side brain lit up real golden green ,walked barefoot and sat in the park ,and still couldnt settle so i just let it all intergrate and went to third eye apparently that was what was needed and then I could see right through my arm and leg on to the grass like they werent even there ,have had similar work ups before ,I dont think it is trick of the eye ,more like a spirit showing ,I remembered something I read somewhere early about bringing heaven to earth so i did this consciously 'felt a little nausea seems to be part of the beaming down process and then bang ,here peacefully like what Id been asking for,,,sorry so long lol I also had the thought ever optimistic wow ,i can take this further and see through the grass to the spirit of mother earth ,maybe not today though thanks...:)

Any suggestions on good crystals for my stage Thanks Earthlove..

Edited by earthlove

Hi earthlove,

Thank you very much for that beautiful story.

I don't have any recommendations for good crystals. You are always willing to come in and have a look if you will. Much faster way of progressing that using crystals.

All the best,

Tom

Hi Earthlove

I feel that i am the crystal guy here but i could be the only one here that works with crystals. :D

What is your goal with crystals or what do you want to use them for? 

If it's for spiritual growth or expanding spiritually then Tom is right. If you have another reason like grounding, crystals can help with that and they can take you faster in a deeper meditation.       There are also other practices here that will work better too but i use crystals anyway. They do give off energy for healing and have other properties.

Let me know what your goal or properties you are looking for  and i would suggest what i have used  and experienced.

The strongest crystals i have are Selenite and black/blue Kyanite.

Hope it helps.

Good luck

Hi Anthony, Im in the process of healing from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome it makes you physically a shadow of your former self, very shocking ,i had a virus in march ,plus stress and my whole life changed , Im still advancing spiritually sometimes too rapidly ,I need nurturing calming guiding crystals,thankyou ,love earthlove.

DEar Tom come in and have a look referring to chat you mean ,just thinking of it made me feel better,my heart remembered and opened ,Jeff has an amzing energy thats for certain... 

Edited by earthlove

Hi Anthony, Im in the process of healing from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome it makes you physically a shadow of your former self, very shocking ,i had a virus in march ,plus stress and my whole life changed , Im still advancing spiritually sometimes too rapidly ,I need nurturing calming guiding crystals,thankyou ,love earthlove.

DEar Tom come in and have a look referring to chat you mean ,just thinking of it made me feel better,my heart remembered and opened ,Jeff has an amzing energy thats for certain... 

i had all kinds of weird sicknesses and found it all went away once i removed gluten from my diet. For some people the body attacks itself thinking its being poisonedl from it. So the digestive system goes to heck and so on. From there your body cant get adequate vitamins and minerals. Without that for some chronic fatigue happens.

Im wondering if you know whats causing it and if you have looked into glutenl as a possible cause. Gluten is found in wheat products qnd such like that. I think some have problems with it cause for only a short time in history have we consumed grains. Some of us i think never adapted. 

Edited by running

Hi running although i m trying to reduce my gluten wheat intake ,its very difficult because im no good with corn and will try rice pasta again but its complex ,I have salicylates and amines ,so no meat fruit or vege except for a few green beans and lettuce,thank god , they are naturally occuring substances found in all foods in varying degrees the before mentioned ,crazy reactions ,but wheat generally not a prob ,go figure ,i have to try to introduce more foods ,at very very slow rate ,tips of teaspoons ,havent been succsessful in past but be at again soon ,Thankyou for your post ,i know the stupid virus ,epsteinn barr i had was the major player ,gotta go Ill get there No doubt :)

Hi Anthony just wanted to say i got the black kyanite ,My crystal shop got it in only the day before ,i was very sick last night ,today ,and when i placed it on my solar plexus ,recommened place from my crystal book I beautiful shaft of light came into my left side ,which is the one that was in pain ,and it was golden and sparkly with some red and green lights in it , truly magical and it made me feel much better ,in fact i went a bit crazy and tried to go do  some grocery shopping lol ,later i did have some depression after that which is often organic in me from my food intolerances which of course i dont have any lol,I got my hubby one too it was beautiful like a butterfly cocoon ,mine was more flat ,good for placing, its very grounding also ,Blessings and Love and light to you Anthony , I also got a little rose quartz tumble stone for my heart ,did the job...big ones can give me palpitations  but ill work up to one...

Edited by earthlove

Hi Anthony just wanted to say i got the black kyanite ,My crystal shop got it in only the day before ,i was very sick last night ,today ,and when i placed it on my solar plexus ,recommened place from my crystal book I beautiful shaft of light came into my left side ,which is the one that was in pain ,and it was golden and sparkly with some red and green lights in it , truly magical and it made me feel much better ,in fact i went a bit crazy and tried to go do  some grocery shopping lol ,later i did have some depression after that which is often organic in me from my food intolerances which of course i dont have any lol,I got my hubby one too it was beautiful like a butterfly cocoon ,mine was more flat ,good for placing, its very grounding also ,Blessings and Love and light to you Anthony , I also got a little rose quartz tumble stone for my heart ,did the job...big ones can give me palpitations  but ill work up to one...

I am so glad it helped you. It is suppose to heal all chakras in the body.  Also seals leaks you can have in your aura causing fatigue.

Do u just put the crystal on your solar plexus or on more chakras?  What crystal book are you using?

Thanks

More love and light to you 

Edited by anthony
give more info

Hey Anthony , I experimented by placing on each chakra but find solar plexus to be beneficial , any suggestions ,I used to get into crystals and now that I am moving further into light I can see that they will benefit even more , The crystal Bible by Judy hall is my book .,Oh so cool I held my book and tuned to you and opened to smokey Quartz also sounds great for me,it provides tolerance of stress, assistance of relaxing and pain relief and scrying ,love scrying , only done it with clear crystal, everytime I thought of Jesus a rainbow appeared plus it really relaxes me and helps to solve issues Do you have use Smokey Quartz?,,Love Earthlove 

Edited by earthlove

Hi Earthlove

Oh yes i do. Another of  my favorites and i have found the bigger the better with grounding stone and this is a strong one.

It is very grounding which helps with stress and anxiety and keeps one out of your head and  relaxed. I have a smokey Quartz pillow stone and the energy from it is just amazing. :)      Scrying i never tried before. Maybe you should teach me how  scrying/communicate with guides and guardian angels works. I guess its got to do with being at a higher consciousness. Sad :wub:

Wow you really got a talent for this. Wow you got the Smokey quartz 100% right i love them.

More love

Edited by anthony

I read these posts and did some research on Black Kyanite, and have ordered myself some.  I feel good about it.  Have a number of beautiful stones living with me.  Yes, also a lovely smoky quartz - very powerful.  And a huge selenite wand, that I find very powerful for help with integration of new energies.

I read these posts and did some research on Black Kyanite, and have ordered myself some.  I feel good about it.  Have a number of beautiful stones living with me.  Yes, also a lovely smoky quartz - very powerful.  And a huge selenite wand, that I find very powerful for help with integration of new energies.

Selenite, i use to clear my aura field from negative energy with. You just take the wand and go over your entire aura. From above your crown to your feet doing it as a coming motion. Even under your feet has to be done. Selenite does not have to be cleansed as it does not hold on to the negative energies.

How do you integrate new energies with it? What about old energies that need integration?

Hope it's helpful :)

Hi Anthony,

Interesting.  Thank you. I think I have used my smaller selenite piece in a similar way, and will now do so in a more conscious manner.  I have found with Selenite that it brings together different levels of vibration, grounding higher energies and helping me to integrate them into myself.  Of course, tuning into it now, I see that it is actually also cleansing all that might block or get in the way of the new vibration, and allowing me to inhabit it.  My piece is really big, a bit over two feet long, and I find that lying with it on my body is really powerful at these times. 

I think I would use a different stone / process for what I think you're talking about in reference to old energies.  I see a black stone. Agate or tourmaline.  To help me dig into what was hidden.  But would have to tune in more, and ask my stones.

Hi SpiriteEagle

Your welcome and thank you too. :)

I have a few black Tourmaline but i did not tune in to them so easy but it just got better with one pointed crystal and it fell on the ground and broke in two. I am putting all my crystals in the full moon tonight as yesterday was overcast. I hope they charge and will use them and see.

Going to work with the Selenite like you said and try to integrate new energies if i can.

Edited by anthony

Hi Anthony,

Interesting that you said about old energies, because I experienced some of these coming up last night, and felt that my black crystals would help.  So I lay with 10 of them around my body all night, and this was helpful.  Very grounding too.  I also had my selenite under the bed.  I wanted to use my smoky quartz though, as I understand it brings what is hidden to light, but actually am unsure where it is!! (took it to a group recently...)   Nice that you're using the full moonlight.

Blessings to you and your stones.

Very nice that the black crystals work. They are really good at grounding.

I am working on letting old energies go and it's tough to let them go as they just don't want to let me go. They become like a bad habit that is hard for me to drop.

Thanks for the blessings and the same to you too :)