click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
earthlove

creator

I was feeling uncentered and I was praying to God and Jesus and telling them my Love for them and saying all the Glory to God ,I mean these things, anyways its new for me really seeing the realm with my third eye the energy is so beautiful and intense and I was saying something like I love you creator, yes that was it and God slowly and surely moved it back into me through my third eye and it was said ,Yes you are......Wow praise be to You my Loving father and THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU, It was like I sorted new that but He shaktipated if u like me with it.......I really needed it Amen

I did this painting about 7yrs ago and it always blows me away its sorta like a plant like thing and unbeknown to me i painted a single eye in the middle of its brain like head , this single eye to me is Gods eye ,still to this day it changes in to many different states,depending on what your thinking when you look at it, not everyone can see the eye you have to go into spirit to see it ,ive seen compassion ,everything ,God itself and the other day it truly was just reflecting back to me light, anyway just wanted to share for some fun ,I see also michealangelos painting of God reaching out to david I think it is as, same shape formation ,interpreted as the right brain to the left.. I think now the figure 8 at the bottom may be the sign of infinity..

P1020157.JPG

Edited by earthlove

I did this painting about 7yrs ago and it always blows me away its sorta like a plant like thing and unbeknown to me i painted a single eye in the middle of its brain like head , this single eye to me is Gods eye ,still to this day it changes in to many different states,depending on what your thinking when you look at it, not everyone can see the eye you have to go into spirit to see it ,ive seen compassion ,everything ,God itself and the other day it truly was just reflecting back to me light, anyway just wanted to share for some fun ,I see also michealangelos painting of God reaching out to david I think it is as, same shape formation ,interpreted as the right brain to the left.. I think now the figure 8 at the bottom may be the sign of infinity..

P1020157.JPG

P1020157.JPG

very cool!

Its really weird I cant get the eye to do its thing on here ,i think im meant to see something else in it at this time, love this painting ,Thanks running  

Yep its got to be viewed back a few metres, anyways 

Edited by earthlove