click tracking
Entheologist

Releasing suppressed fear

I've discovered that the main thing cutting me off from awareness, emotion, perception, connection with higher self etc. is these repressed fears in me. They come to the surface occasionally in dreams but rarely. Cannabis somehow unblocks me and enables me to feel intense love and also intense fear. I see that these two things can't coexist, if I'm in the fear state and I focus in on love, then the love pulls me out of the fear and before I know it I'm flowing with intense love and crying tears or joy. I see that I need to release this fear but I don't know how to make it surface in my everyday, ordinary state because the fear itself caused me to unconsciously choose to be unaware and in that state of non awareness I don't even perceive the fear.

Does anyone here have experience or knowledge with bringing repressed fear and emotions to the surface?

I have been told its called releasing the emotional body. For me it was in all the releasing that was the propulsion towards my growth. 

And i have found fear can coincide with bliss and ectsasy. Its not a block if its being released i have found in my experience. Its a block when avoided to be experienced for me.

It has been my experience that repressed fear and emotion will naturally surface when the time is right, when you are equipped to deal with them.  Think of it as if you need to remove a screw from a wall, but you have no screwdriver to remove it or other supplies to repair the hole. If you just rip it out, you cause more damage, but if you wait until you are fitted with the proper tools, the removal and repair are much easier.

Much love.

Excellent reply!!!!

Thank You!!!

:wub:

It has been my experience that repressed fear and emotion will naturally surface when the time is right, when you are equipped to deal with them.  Think of it as if you need to remove a screw from a wall, but you have no screwdriver to remove it or other supplies to repair the hole. If you just rip it out, you cause more damage, but if you wait until you are fitted with the proper tools, the removal and repair are much easier.

Much love.

Thank you! Much needed insight at a critical time for me. I've been avoiding fear for so long its an automatic response. How can I equip myself to let it surface? I started a daily meditation practice (~1.5hr per day) 2 months ago, I know this is the beginning of me building the tools. Are there any other things I can do to equip myself in order to let repressed fears surface? Can you share some of your experiences with dealing with this?

I had an experience last month where I had a dream in which I was told that hell was imminent for me, I woke up disturbed by it (hell is clearly one of these repressed fears). I meditated and after an hour of meditating, I burst into tears. Tears of relief. Like I was forgiving myself about something.

Even if I could get the fears to surface on a mild level, that would be brilliant.

I literally feel that there is huge emotional blockage in my mind, due to which I am stuck. But realising & acknowledging the blockage itself is a first step towards its removal. I am meditating for whatever small time I find daily. I really wish someone could force light inside me and break all such barrier.