click tracking

estatic joy is the celebration of oneness

My job is really crazy because i work a lot. But its not work cause i do it for the sake of oneness. When i drive i expand with whats around me. And that is the fastest way i know of growing for me. So i get paid to grow.

Today i have some extra time before i got to work. They set me up in a hotel room which is different than the truck stops im used to. I went from the beauty of the southern states at a truck stop  to a motel room in oakland. Lol. But i cant complain having come back from medford oregon and traveling over donner. Anyways  i decided to meditate since i have the time to do so.

I contemplated my growth. I witnessed the energetic expansion i get from meditating. In meditation im expanding from the inside to the outside. While driving i do the opposite. The outside grabs my inside and expands me that way.

Either way in the expansion is where the growth is. The merging of things. In the experiencing of merging is like a celebration. The celebration is ecstatic. 

After enough merging has happend there becomes a constant celebration of ecstatic joy. From another perspective in order to establish thqt much oneness the energies had to become more and more subtle. Like broken down into finer particles. The fineness of it is capable of spreading and merging with a great deal of the environment.

Its become to look like from my eyes that ecstatic joy is the celebration of oneness.

Edited by running
adding
  • 10 months later...

Namaste and peace.

Experiencing joy and bliss through ecstatic union with the divine through love, surrender and soul-possession is what I do. :)

I was always a very philosophical person, into studying and literature, but I loved God and that much I knew, but I couldn't get very far with Advaita.

I had to embrace my shamanic birthright and heritage again to get close to that and making it all 'heart stuff' instead of 'head stuff' even though it leads to the same place in the end.

Needed to get every part of my holistic mind and body involved in the act...

I try not to enjoy it too much nor do it too much because I don't want to lose the whole 'merging' because that's the most beautiful part of it!

On 6/23/2016 at 10:19 AM, Bhairavi said:

Namaste and peace.

Experiencing joy and bliss through ecstatic union with the divine through love, surrender and soul-possession is what I do. :)

I was always a very philosophical person, into studying and literature, but I loved God and that much I knew, but I couldn't get very far with Advaita.

I had to embrace my shamanic birthright and heritage again to get close to that and making it all 'heart stuff' instead of 'head stuff' even though it leads to the same place in the end.

Needed to get every part of my holistic mind and body involved in the act...

I try not to enjoy it too much nor do it too much because I don't want to lose the whole 'merging' because that's the most beautiful part of it!

Thanks for sharing! And welcome to the forum!