click tracking

personal experiences on the path of Buddhism

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have decided that though I am hindu by birth but by nature I am buddhist. This makes me natural buddhist. There is a famous Lotus sutra quote that "ALL ;BUDDHAS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE  ABIDE IN EM

Thank you for your post. Very interesting concept on the Pratyakabudda. Is that description somewhere specifically in the Lotus sutra? Also, how does one develop the Nirmankaya individually? Are not a

What I write below in answer to your question is not written anywhere and not even in lotus sutra. So one may or may not accept it. Nirmankaya is development of various skills in the body to the level

I would also like to know your own way of " understand" , if you do not mind.

I have several ways, here is some of it.

I am able to observe patterns and work 'backwards' to discover the forces that create those patterns. I position what can be observed about something or a situation in a visualized symbolic empty space. Then I flow from item to item (skipping over any gaps) making a circuit/loop. I then refine the sequence items adjusting the 'path' until all the observations are accounted for as part of the pattern. I know I am done when things I didn't even know were part of the pattern suddenly emerge and become 'obvious'. I then can look back and see where additional elements were required to make the pattern 'work' as a whole. Often those additional elements reveal themselves in the process. Occasionally some of the original observations get excluded from the pattern. This would be because they are not part of the pattern and were incorrectly identified by intuition.

I am able to see 'though' the surface/form of things to their essence. Often this starts with energy but ultimately means staring back through the divine/soul part of myself. I experience vague senses of flow and shape. Then there is a process of 'pulling' what was seen into a form that can be understood at the material level (something compatible with the mind/brain). Painting the otherwise abstract form with energy usually helps this process.

In a more active version, I 'poke' and 'prod' at things to see their reactions. These reactions are added to the symbolic space. I use this to speed up the two above processes. In the case of forums (like this one), I respond to posts (like yours) in a way that opens to 'larger', more abstract, or more subtle aspects of reality. I then see how and to what part others respond. In the in person version where I am trying to 'help' someone, I will ask questions and probe them briefly with energy. On occasion I will 'move' or shift their spiritual body.

The 'hard' part is not so much seeing what is to be be understood but rather translating that understanding into a form that can be accessed from material/manifest reality.

I would also like to know your own way of " understand" , if you do not mind.

I have several ways, here is some of it.

I am able to observe patterns and work 'backwards' to discover the forces that create those patterns. I position what can be observed about something or a situation in a visualized symbolic empty space. Then I flow from item to item (skipping over any gaps) making a circuit/loop. I then refine the sequence items adjusting the 'path' until all the observations are accounted for as part of the pattern. I know I am done when things I didn't even know were part of the pattern suddenly emerge and become 'obvious'. I then can look back and see where additional elements were required to make the pattern 'work' as a whole. Often those additional elements reveal themselves in the process. Occasionally some of the original observations get excluded from the pattern. This would be because they are not part of the pattern and were incorrectly identified by intuition.

I am able to see 'though' the surface/form of things to their essence. Often this starts with energy but ultimately means staring back through the divine/soul part of myself. I experience vague senses of flow and shape. Then there is a process of 'pulling' what was seen into a form that can be understood at the material level (something compatible with the mind/brain). Painting the otherwise abstract form with energy usually helps this process.

In a more active version, I 'poke' and 'prod' at things to see their reactions. These reactions are added to the symbolic space. I use this to speed up the two above processes. In the case of forums (like this one), I respond to posts (like yours) in a way that opens to 'larger', more abstract, or more subtle aspects of reality. I then see how and to what part others respond. In the in person version where I am trying to 'help' someone, I will ask questions and probe them briefly with energy. On occasion I will 'move' or shift their spiritual body.

The 'hard' part is not so much seeing what is to be be understood but rather translating that understanding into a form that can be accessed from material/manifest reality.

Ok,  I present myself as a sample for you . Study the patterns and fit me  in. Already you will  fined100 or more letters written by me on these three threads . Jeff has 

given you the links to two of them on ayp and the one on this forum. And then fire your questions and answers will come from me. 

Ok,  I present myself as a sample for you . Study the patterns and fit me  in. Already you will  fined100 or more letters written by me on these three threads . Jeff has 

given you the links to two of them on ayp and the one on this forum. And then fire your questions and answers will come from me. 

1) What do you call a part of God that is NOT a being of any type?

2) Besides (and not part of) Buddhas and Bhoddisattvas, what else surrounds God?

You may wish to read my thread to see where I am coming from: Other Systems, Traditions and Philosophies > My View Of Unity To Physical Plane Axis

There are many Gods that exist in between Ultimate One and Buddhas.

You can meet one on internet . His name is Li Hongzi of Falun Dafa.

But there is limitations to these many gods.

Example... There is Wstein and his brain. Wstein is master of his brain. The brain is subordinate to      Wstein.

But if Wstein brain fails, then what Happens?

Same is the case here. We all have come from Ultimate One. 

And when we are all back together Buddha is our brain.

I realised that I am ACTIVE GOD. But then I understood the limitation of Active God without LOTUS SUTRA (Buddha brain)

Guide me to your thread , so that I know where you are coming from

http://community.livingunbound.net/index.php?/topic/427-my-view-of-unity-to-physical-plane-axis/

Same is the case here. We all have come from Ultimate One. 

And when we are all back together Buddha is our brain.

Why do you assume that all 'here' are part of/from Buddha?

Can not some of us be direct from some of those other 'many Gods' and have a different basic nature?

Can not some of us be direct from some of those other 'many Gods' and have a different basic nature?

I went to your site. I shall need time to analyse and come back to you.

I expect you also need time to study my writings. Meanwhile let us proceed with the answer to your above questions.

I understand Gods with different nature are there.

I have pointed out one such case of Falun Dafa.

They have powerful and varienty of SKILLS based on viberations.

Mantras/ Dharanis /yogas based skills orginate from these skillful Gods.

But without ULTIMATE WISDOM (Lotus sutra), they have severe limitations.

The WISDOM of Lotus sutra comes from experience of existence on different planes.

I am not talking about Buddha or Buddhism as seen by this world humans.

Buddha is a sanskrit word for MASTER OF WISDOMS.

I understand Gods with different nature are there.

I have pointed out one such case of Falun Dafa.

They have powerful and varienty of SKILLS based on viberations.

Mantras/ Dharanis /yogas based skills orginate from these skillful Gods.

But without ULTIMATE WISDOM (Lotus sutra), they have severe limitations.

How can the 'many gods between the Ultimate One and Buddhas' be any more limited than a Buddha?

Limited or not, is it possible that beings of the nature of non-Buddha Gods are here (in the material plane)?

Ultimate source of all creations is ONE.

This ONE  manifested into many Gods and they were asked to create.

None had WISDOM to start with. They created, The creation died down or got destroyed due to some ignorant action.

These repetitive attempts brought out the importance of WISDOMS and CREATIVITY.

This ONE put these two properties of CREATIVITY AND WISDOM on a pedestal near to ONE.

Every God has now to use this WISDOM to help Him create better and longer existence.

Those Gods who take shortcuts in a hurry to CREATE,do it on there own risk. Normally they do not succeed. They suffer and learn and 

come back.

If an odd one case of God succeeds then His CREATIVE WISDOM gets the higest place with the ONE 

Lotus sutra then mentions that the WISDOM of LOTUS SUTRA has gone beyond to become ETERNAL. 

There is a special chapter named ' THE LIFE OF THUS COMES ONES " 

You can read the book . My various writing can also guide you

Ultimate source of all creations is ONE.

This ONE  manifested into many Gods and they were asked to create.

This ONE put these two properties of CREATIVITY AND WISDOM ...

Every God has now to use this WISDOM to help Him create better and longer existence.

Those Gods who take shortcuts in a hurry to CREATE,do it on there own risk. Normally they do not succeed. They suffer and learn and 

come back.

If an odd one case of God succeeds then His CREATIVE WISDOM gets the higest place with the ONE 

Lotus sutra then mentions that the WISDOM of LOTUS SUTRA has gone beyond to become ETERNAL.

FYI to me what is next to the ultimate unity are what you call 'properties'. Put enough properties together and you can have beings (includes Gods).

Repetitive attempts brought out the properties of WIDSOM and CREATIVITY, where did those properties come from? What is their source?

So you admit that other Gods without CREATIVITY AND WISDOM can on occasion make things?

What does 'highest' mean as it relates to the ONE?

Why should anyone (God or otherwise) care about being 'highest'?

FYI to me what is next to the ultimate unity are what you call 'properties'. Put enough properties together and you can have beings (includes Gods).
Yes those with the property of WISDOM are beings and are called Buddhas

Repetitive attempts brought out the properties of WIDSOM and CREATIVITY, where did those properties come from? What is their source?

Cause and effect the first DHARMA brought out these properties. 

Cause makes one into many and effect makes many into one

So you admit that other Gods without CREATIVITY AND WISDOM can on occasion make things?

yes

What does 'highest' mean as it relates to the ONE?

Lotus sutra says that the Buddha being ends His journey in Nirvan and its life is ETERNAL. 

And I have come to a logical conclusion that this statement is highly possible.

It is only God One and Only One. He is the creation also. There is no one else. The question of being highest does not 

arise for HIM. This question arises for our EGO which  has come down breaking into many.

Yes those with the property of WISDOM are beings and are called Buddhas

yes

It is only God One and Only One. He is the creation also. There is no one else. The question of being highest does not 

arise for HIM. This question arises for our EGO which  has come down breaking into many.

Why can't there be other creatures (beings without WISDOM) presumably created by some of the gods who don't use WISDOM?

How can you be sure you have or were created with WISDOM?

How can you be sure you are a being at all?

Why can't there be other creatures (beings without WISDOM) presumably created by some of the gods who don't use WISDOM?

Other creatures perish or suffer and perish who are without WISDOM'

How can you be sure you have or were created with WISDOM?

My confidence of WISDOM is based on understanding of Lotus sutra

How can you be sure you are a being at all?

None of us are(in ultimate reality )BEINGS , but in our ignorance we consider ourselves as beings

Your questions are not upgrading. Is your system of analysis creating confusion? You should spend some more time on my earlier writings.

All that I write below is written earlier for Wstein.

1. 23 years back every night I will receive some information in meditation.

2. Initially I was perplexed and could not fit in the information in a system.

3. By the time I had received 1000 of such small information, I felt that they all fit in a picture puzzle frame.

4. A time came when my picture started getting clear with enough puzzle pieces that had fit i.

5. Later still I got the information on internet that Lotus sutra by Guatam Buddha gives the complete picture.

6. Still later I even found out that I am the only person on various forums  on internet ,and gurus, swamis to understand Lotus sutra and its depth.

7. It is a difficult subject and if Wstein... You do not understand, still it is ok. 

BUT IF YOU FIT IN EVEN MINOR EFFORT , YOU WILL GET GREAT BENEFITS.

None of us are(in ultimate reality )BEINGS , but in our ignorance we consider ourselves as beings

Good one :)

Your questions are not upgrading. Is your system of analysis creating confusion? You should spend some more time on my earlier writings.

What do you consider to be an upgrade?

I am not intending my questions to be 'upgrading' at the moment. I am still trying to get you to answer enough questions to form a picture. Rather than answer my questions you mostly try to educate me on your understanding.

You seem to think that I have not read the material you previously posted. I have. You said "Ok,  I present myself as a sample for you . Study the patterns and fit me  in." That is what I am doing. I remind you that I said "Reading (text) is not one of the more effective methods I use". Reading more of what you wrote is not going to tell me about who you really are.

Really I don't care what you already know other than it provides a reference point for communication. I am interested in what will release you from this cage you have built for yourself. Its also not  that I care if you wish to live in your cage. To me its an interesting puzzle that I might solve. If you use what I find to leave the cage that is fine, but it doesn't matter to me.

It's not my intent to confuse. My manner of gathering information seems quite chaotic and can be confusing if you think I am progressing in a step-wise manner.

I do apologize for the slow speed of this, I do realize that Riju won't be on Earth much longer. In face to face meetings, it takes me about 2-10 hours to complete this process. With only being able to ask a couple of questions per day, those hours are spread over many days.

Still I have learned a few things about you:

1) You seem to constantly run back to what you already know. For some reason you think that me knowing what you know will help some how. If there is no where to to go, nothing else to learn, no hidden insights then what you have is enough. But since obviously that is not true, in order to expand, continue, you must change something. Right now I am trying to see why you hold so tightly to certain concepts that apparently you never questioned or took ownership of in the first place.

2) You are aware of many aspects of the ONE and that there are many Gods. Yet you still focus only on the parts of reality related to Buddhas. It's as if you can't conceive that anything else affects you.

3) Its clear that you won't get to be a Bhoddisattva or a Buddha until you first deal with being possessed. This applies both to Riju AND the being inside him. I am not going to deal with this aspect until I have some idea of what the Riju and what not.

Edited by wstein

Many questions have been already asked. All the answers to above questions are already given by me in earlier threads. 

If one reads all these earlier

threads and contemplates on them, then new questions will come up and clarification process will enhance.

This subject of understanding of universe evolution is WONDERFUL.......EXTREMELY WONDERFUL. and also  VAST......HUGELY VAST   and 

DIFFICULT .....EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

The picture I am presenting is multidimensional. Lotus sutra gives one view of this picture and my writings give view from different dimension'

Wstein has some process of understanding which again is different.  

I expect the questions will upgrade . :But they were not. So I asked for reasons. Answer will come from him.

The picture can be understood better if we read both these literatures.

I am not intending my questions to be 'upgrading' at the moment. I am still trying to get you to answer enough questions to form a picture. Rather than answer my questions you mostly try to educate me on your understanding.

I can only reply what I understand myself

You seem to think that I have not read the material you previously posted. I have. You said "Ok,  I present myself as a sample for you . Study the patterns and fit me  in." That is what I am doing. I remind you that I said "Reading (text) is not one of the more effective methods I use". Reading more of what you wrote is not going to tell me about who you really are.

ok

Really I don't care what you already know other than it provides a reference point for communication. I am interested in what will release you from this cage you have built for yourself. Its also not  that I care if you wish to live in your cage. To me its an interesting puzzle that I might solve. If you use what I find to leave the cage that is fine, but it doesn't matter to me.

There is no being . There is no I . So even the cage is also not there

It's not my intent to confuse. My manner of gathering information seems quite chaotic and can be confusing if you think I am progressing in a step-wise manner.

ok

I do apologize for the slow speed of this, I do realize that Riju won't be on Earth much longer. In face to face meetings, it takes me about 2-10 hours to complete this process. With only being able to ask a couple of questions per day, those hours are spread over many days.

Sincere thanks for putting in the effort.

Still I have learned a few things about you:

1) You seem to constantly run back to what you already know. For some reason you think that me knowing what you know will help some how. If there is no where to to go, nothing else to learn, no hidden insights then what you have is enough. But since obviously that is not true, in order to expand, continue, you must change something. Right now I am trying to see why you hold so tightly to certain concepts that apparently you never questioned or took ownership of in the first place.

My knowing is not sufficient. I have to have skills to operate for which knowing has been given to me. ONE ( GOD) WANTS SOME CHANGES THROUGH ME.

I DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT SKILLS AND HENCE THE WAY IS NOT FULLY CLEAR

2) You are aware of many aspects of the ONE and that there are many Gods. Yet you still focus only on the parts of reality related to Buddhas. It's as if you can't conceive that anything else affects you.

3) Its clear that you won't get to be a Bhoddisattva or a Buddha until you first deal with being possessed. This applies both to Riju AND the being inside him. I am not going to deal with this aspect until I have some idea of what the Riju and what not.

BUDDHA IN NIRVAN IS THE WISDOM OF ONE(GOD). `Henceforth Riju or I of  Riju has no relevance. It is the process by whivh Riju 's mind and body 

give results. The word POSSESSED has no relevance for Riju. RIJU IN WISDOM IS BEYOND " I"

Edited by riju

I have been offered a choice from the two paths mentioned below.

1. Riju dies/surrenders to God active.

2. Riju lives for billions of years, creates his universe of his choice and then dies in Nirvan, leaving his assets to his Buddha family.

------

2.Ignorant Riju was offered the above choice in 1994.

------

BUDDHA IN NIRVAN IS THE WISDOM OF ONE(GOD). `Henceforth Riju or I of  Riju has no relevance. It is the process by whivh Riju 's mind and body 

give results. The word POSSESSED has no relevance for Riju. RIJU IN WISDOM IS BEYOND " I"

I am unclear who was offered a choice to go straight to being Buddha or to spend a few billion years making their own universe.

------------------------------------

NOTE there is no clean way to respond more than once to a post. I have more questions but can not find a way to ask them without causing confusion until someone else posts. The system is merging my replies in strange ways.

---------------------------------------

Riju worte:

"DIFFICULT .....EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

The picture I am presenting is multidimensional. Lotus sutra gives one view of this picture and my writings give view from different dimension'

I expect the questions will upgrade . :But they were not. So I asked for reasons. Answer will come from him.

The picture can be understood better if we read both these literatures." [/endquote]

I think probably there is some overlap between our understanding of the nature of reality  closer' to unity/ONE. To this end, it might speed things up if you start to ask me questions in my thread (or a new thread). There we can compare notes about my views versus the yours (and the Lotus sutra)

Edited by wstein
cleaning up mess from merged replies

ONE.......ONE...........ONE

1. ONE.'s nature is AWARENESS.

2. ONE desired to CREATE existence 

3.ONE due to His desire created a raw material (a simple element like thing ) and we have given many names to this element.

4. Names are EMPTINESS, ADVAIT, NOTHINGNESS, TATAV, ATMA, SUPER GOD etc.

5.This element is unstable and viberatory and   breaks into many due to any disturbance.

6.ONE created a CAUSE for disturbance by desiring existence.

7. And its EFFECT was that many many GODS got created . Their life was limited (TIME)  and their area of influence was also limited (SPACE).

8. These GODS were simple in nature (ignorant) and their body was charged with only one desire . That desire was to create an existence.

9 All of them had the nature of AWARENESS.

10.  AWARENES HAS THE POWER TO BRING BACK MANY INTO ONE.

11. Gods could do what ONE did but they had limitation of TIME and SPACE.

12. Smaller gods came with still less time and space .

Many questions have been already asked. All the answers to above questions are already given by me in earlier threads. 

If one reads all these earlier

threads and contemplates on them, then new questions will come up and clarification process will enhance.

This subject of understanding of universe evolution is WONDERFUL.......EXTREMELY WONDERFUL. and also  VAST......HUGELY VAST   and 

DIFFICULT .....EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

The picture can be understood better if we read both these literatures.

I think I understand.  An upgrade is when someone comprehends your view, adopts it, and then helps you to expand and enhance it.

I don't think true growth lies in this process.  To quote a bit of the St. Francis Prayer:

O Divine Master,

grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;

to be understood, as to understand;

to be loved, as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive.

It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,

and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

You might try answering wstein's questions anew, as they are asked, instead of pointing to earlier writings.  The constant referral to earlier writings suggests no growth and an unwillingness to grow.  I know you have grown.  The feel of your energy has changed a bit, but the mental concepts remain locked in place.  Most of what happens at the deeper levels is beyond mentation, so concepts and mental frameworks have limited use.  To truly begin to grow, you might try understanding wstein's mental framework as a starting point, since you're already working with him.  Even if, for a while, you have to completely drop all knowledge of the Lotus Sutra and every piece of knowledge gleaned from that text in order to truly understand him.

Much love

1. ONE.'s nature is AWARENESS.

2. ONE desired to CREATE existence 

3.ONE due to His desire created a raw material (a simple element like thing ) and we have given many names to this element.

4. Names are EMPTINESS, ADVAIT, NOTHINGNESS, TATAV, ATMA, SUPER GOD etc.

5.This element is unstable and viberatory and   breaks into many due to any disturbance.

6.ONE created a CAUSE for disturbance by desiring existence.

7. And its EFFECT was that many many GODS got created . Their life was limited (TIME)  and their area of influence was also limited (SPACE).

8. These GODS were simple in nature (ignorant) and their body was charged with only one desire . That desire was to create an existence.

9 All of them had the nature of AWARENESS.

10.  AWARENES HAS THE POWER TO BRING BACK MANY INTO ONE.

11. Gods could do what ONE did but they had limitation of TIME and SPACE.

12. Smaller gods came with still less time and space .

I have started another topic to address your concerns about my understanding of the Lotus sutra

In this topic I will; continue on using my way of perceiving things to learn about Riju.