click tracking

Experiments With Sexual Practices For Women

Someone asked for an update on the experiment...

I stopped doing the pumping.  I noticed a few uncomfortable physical changes (changes and tenderness in breast tissue, peeling fingernails) that seemed related to the pumping, and I decided to discontinue the practice.  Also, it was no longer difficult to feel the light flow while pumping.  At first, the physical body energy predominated while pumping, and the light flow was barely felt, but over the days of the pumping practice, it felt like the obstructions related to breastfeeding cleared and the light flow was once again dominant in awareness.

However, I'm still doing the breast massage exercises.  I'm enjoying the benefits of stronger upper chest and back muscles.  I've also stopped wearing a bra for the most part.  There's less constriction in the back muscles around the diaphragm and it's easier to breathe - lots of benefits there.  :)

There was no effect on menstruation; that was as heavy as ever. :)

In the course of doing the experiment and writing about it here, I realized that inhibiting ovulation was not necessary for further spiritual growth, and I sort of dropped the whole thing.  Spiritual growth really is all about acceptance and forgiveness.  I decided my physical form is just fine the way it is, which includes the big energy shifts that happen in sync with the menstrual cycle.  

Of course, it would be awesome if the big expansion that happens during menstruation could be permanently stabilized, but I think that drastically interfering with the physical body's natural cycles is not the correct way to go about it.   In my view, the real benefit to the pumping practice was the gradual integration of my awareness of the light flow through all the physical body stimulation.   It helped realize greater integration of light and physical body or, expressed yet another way, it helped me see and drop a whole bunch of issues related to my female form in general and to breastfeeding in particular.

I have found for me if I'm with a partner whom is strong in the crown I need to keep my focus on my second chakra. Or I wind up to intoxicated and kinda forget what I'm doing. Lol. Everything kinda melts into overwhelming ecstasy. Ecstasy is great but not to much during sex. It can be a problem. Lol.

Just sharing an experience that I thought was kinda funny.

• 6 months later...

Hi Liz, Read quite a bit from the beginning and will return ,must get white tigeress's book,  i do a sitting chi-gong ,i am only 46 /47soon lol but been through alot emotionally seems menopause is starting early but may be due to cfs ......Had lots of such amazing sex with my hubby for 20 years but with the cfs cant do much now ,so this new level sounds good.Thankyou 

Everything seems to be happening of its own accord too though ,I have been massaging my breasts intuitively and my hubby is very focused at uni with his acupuncture degree, and hardly has time for such practises ,i grieve for that part a little because although much of our relationship has been turbulent and fiery ,he had been the most amazing lover ever,providing me with much ecstasy lol running, he still is now with his gentleness and concern for me ,i cant let my heart rate get up, and so we move into another part of our relationship....  

Edited by earthlove

Hi earthlove :)

Thanks so much for sharing.  I think the philosophy in the White Tigress book is misguided, but I find the exercises to be beneficial and restorative.  In fact, I wish they were taught to women as a matter of course for maintaining a healthy body.

Wish you good health.  Much love :)

I have found for me if I'm with a partner whom is strong in the crown I need to keep my focus on my second chakra. Or I wind up to intoxicated and kinda forget what I'm doing. Lol. Everything kinda melts into overwhelming ecstasy. Ecstasy is great but not to much during sex. It can be a problem. Lol.

Just sharing an experience that I thought was kinda funny.

:D:D

I am experiencing much change lately and as usual getting a bit confused ,but also some of it is making sense and is transferable , I have had alot of sexual energy towards a guru come quite unexpectedly, and have been in conflict with it , when i masturbated yesterday i presented to be the male in the situation and it is a funny energy ,but with orgasm it opened a channel up my right side and i usually only feel it move up through my left side ,and so I really feeling like the whole experience was beneficial and this energy seems to have revived me a bit ,but i crave heart energy now , maybe its just the process idk possibly, I feel I must somehow move to be more heart centered but at the same time am drawn to this ,Im having so many pelvic sensations in meditation ,a few years back at church whilst praising Jesus in song arms and hands in air ,I had a massive amazing orgasm and so Jesus God love him certainly seems to have that connection ,not that I was having any sexual thoughts at the time,nor do I in meditation. I certainly dont want to feel bad about my sexuality at all but I do want to operate from my heart level more ,,,Any experiences or ideas on this, Thanks Earthlove.... 

Edited by earthlove

It's good to trust yourself and trust your experience.  :)

My experience is that residing as the male form allows me to consciously release obstruction with orgasm, and I think the sexual sensations in meditation and prayer are natural and something that we all move through.  My experience is that eventually the 2nd chakra clears enough that the heart starts orgasming long before the genitals.  And eventually the throat orgasms and even the crown.  :) 

There's a lot to explore.  You can learn a great deal about yourself and your energy body by just watching what goes on while engaged in lovemaking.  Being aware of your form - male or female.  Feeling the energy moving through the body - watching where it flows.  Seeing if you create a loop with your partner.  I think that if one needs physical healing, consciously directing the energy into the places that need healing and envisioning them as perfect and sound and beautiful can be hugely beneficial.  If your partner is open to sharing your intent, that can be even more powerful.  

My personal view of sex is that it is worshipping with the body, and you can take that to all sorts of levels.  :)  Be fully aware of your experience in the present moment, reside there and just follow your calling.  :)

Hi liz , Thankyou for your post ,Yes I believe that we can Love ourselves endlessly ,Ive had to release alot of religious ideas that were stuck to me ,I am at the point with masturbation where as I am making love to myself so thats all good, I think I meant above that I dont really like to fantasize about other people be they made up or known out of respect for my husband ,I mean I could of course but I dont need too anyway , I had this one amzing O where I had been thinking about Jesus Christ not sexually and saying its good for me to enjoy this and i saw it out of my body in a big energy bubble of rainbow colours ,,,Love Earthlove :)