click tracking
running

Just Things That Came To Me Helping Me Along My Journey

Trying to remember stuff that helped me during my journey. In the context of the experience they were helpful.

Every day is an adventure. From a channeling experience

The shortest point between two places is a straight line. From a channeling experience

Its all a melting pot. From a channeling experience

Its all ornaments and decorations. From a dream

What ever it is just let it be. From my second chakra. Felt like Atlantis or it said so. Can't remember now.

With every breath I take. From my intuition regarding growth

Another

Its all dreams within dreams. A channeling experience.

I only come up for air when I absolutely have to. Channeling experience. Think it was a whale. Lol

I'm an indigo and we are coming down in herds. From intuition. No clue what an indigo was but some years later I found out. Lol.

Edited by running

Sure the tribes fought.  But they have all forgiven each other.  And its all about forgiveness.  from dream.

We are all actors and we have had plenty of rehearsals.  Channeled

There is no where else to go but up.  Channeled

You can do it.  Channeled

Edited by running

You can't have your cake and eat it to. Channeled or intuition. Felt like it was in reference to doing and non doing. Or for me im an actor and a witness.

Edited by running

They only wish to be understood. Channeled. In reguards to dealing with conflict with what some refer to as demons.

I am nothing more than an instrument. Channeled. Edit. The exact wording came to me.

Edited by running

I am a witness to these things. Intuition in reguards to why i was angry over the idea of higher archy. Which resulted into persecution. Helped me work through it. From coming to know the origins of the anger. The anger took me straight to ecstasy. Which is good. And hasnt left. I have a peace about it.

Edited by running

Your gonna be sent on a wild goose chase. Channeled. I posted this earlier and deleted it. But after thinking about it and seeing what looks like big peacocks flying around my truck today. I figured I better repost it. Lol. The goose represents the holy spirit. I did not know what it meant tell some years later. But the message was right. One wild ride. But worthy of riding!

Doesn't matter how you make contact. Matters that you do. Channeled or intuition. Been so long I can't remember. Lol

Don't think yourself out of achievement. Intuition

Oh, good one!!

Don't think yourself out of achievement. Intuition

Oh, good one!!

thanks Liz! One of the reasons I enjoy meditation is insights may come sometimes.

When I feel something doesn't seem right I ask my dreams. There is a lot of Jesus and Buddah ideas bound into the thinking here. Which is as valid as anything else. I ask my dreams how this effects me. My dreams show me being hunted down and then forced to stand guard. Which I do and I have the power to do so as I'm shown. But it seems pointless when everything I need is all around me. More energy than I am able to use. But I may ask for another dream about that.

I asked for another dream about guidance. Wondering if perhaps my guidance is skewed since it contradicts the buddah and Jesus more often than not. Then a dream came to about my guidance. It said its good to have a teacher cause they can know a lot of tricks and things that you can't know right away. Especially if they been around for millions of years like I have. I looked up to see who this was. It was the rain.

So I'm gonna bow out of the religious sections and keep my focus on what comes to me. She has done me right more often than not. And given good insights that work for me.